Cucker Tarlson Out At Fox News

tucker isnt oreilly
tucker isnt beck
and now isnt then

also i dont think those dudes are doing so badly making their millions

FvJG1biXsAErC9Y

Tucker could very well be the next Rush Limbaugh, but even bigger.

Glenn Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Megyn Kelly and Trish Reagan have all done extremely well after leaving FOX. All 4 of them think Tucker is an 50M a year man, easily. Even last week, Joe Rogan said Tucker is going to the moon when he launches his own thing.

I've offered Tucker $60/mo to post here. I know that'll double our monthly, but I think it could generate at least twice that in additional ad revenue.

he made a much better dipshit bowtie jobber on CNN than a media magnate, but people have shown they'll settle for anything in the past 8 years so I can only assume he will make more money than anyone else

Tucker could very well be the next Rush Limbaugh, but even bigger.

Rush was indeed a huge man, fatter than Trump even, til he got cancer. Slimmed down a lot, while jeering at Michael J. Fox and parents of kids slain in school shootings. Had to be buried in a private cemetery, as the line to urinate got long in a hurry.

Last edited:
Rush was indeed a huge man, fatter than Trump even, til he got cancer. Slimmed down a lot, while jeering at Michael J. Fox and parents of kids slain in school shootings. Had to be buried in a private cemetery, as the line to urinate got long in a hurry.

Bellefontaine Cemetery is public. Anyone can go visit his memorial, it's not private at all.

The rest of what you said is just you being bitter and having an angry heart.

Rush Hudson Limbaugh, III

Defector, a new media company, ran a double byline Point/Counterpoint, in which one author made the case that “Rush Limbaugh Was A Vile Motherfucker” while the other countered with, “I Agree, He Was A Piss Man And The World Is Better For His Death.” Both sides made valid points. Ron Perlman, the actor who played HellBoy, claimed Limbaugh would join his character. These responses are a more fitting tribute for a man who spent his time on earth disparaging dead people, as The Daily Beast noted in its Limbaugh death coverage.

It will be helpful in the future to reflect on who felt it appropriate to grant a solemn moment to mourn a bigoted megaphone. If conservatives can defend Ted Cruz’s vacation to Cancun the following day, maybe none of this means anything. If there is any solace to be taken in these inconsistent actions, it is that Rush Limbaugh is not here to see it, because he died.

Defector, a new media company, ran a double byline Point/Counterpoint, in which one author made the case that “Rush Limbaugh Was A Vile Motherfucker” while the other countered with, “I Agree, He Was A Piss Man And The World Is Better For His Death.” Both sides made valid points. Ron Perlman, the actor who played HellBoy, claimed Limbaugh would join his character. These responses are a more fitting tribute for a man who spent his time on earth disparaging dead people, as The Daily Beast noted in its Limbaugh death coverage.

It will be helpful in the future to reflect on who felt it appropriate to grant a solemn moment to mourn a bigoted megaphone. If conservatives can defend Ted Cruz’s vacation to Cancun the following day, maybe none of this means anything. If there is any solace to be taken in these inconsistent actions, it is that Rush Limbaugh is not here to see it, because he died.

Two former employees of the Deadspin sports blog writing for another sports blog, Defector Media, trying to be edgy and gain attention. So what, who cares what they say. Like you, they are angry, bitter and have an angry heart.

the amount of shit fox is leaking to try to tarnish carlson and recoup their massive loss of viewers is pretty funny

Back