The Med Diet

Fucking Jesus. I don't know where to start with that. I've seen some godawful home gyms in my time but that is the fucking worse notagym in recorded history. It wouldn't even make a good prison cell.

Go to an actual gym Juggs. FFS just do it. Aside from them having proper gym equipment that will produce actual results if used correctly, you can interact with other humans there who might be able to help you and offer sensible advice for you to promptly ignore.

you mean proper gym equipment like an olympic bench and weights, dumbbells, punching bag and commercial treadmill?

Yeah, now you know why i pay little attention to your 'information' KYS midge

"olympic" bench :rofl:

Wanky looking cheapo leg extension machine, because isolation exercises for the quads is what you need right now.

Just as well you only have enough weight to bench half your bodyweight, since there are no safety racks or pins.

Have you ever set foot in a decent commercial gym?

In your experience have you always yo yo’ed. I know the answer is yes. Because a goal implies an end. There is no end to being healthy other than death. Once you accept this you don’t need motivation to go to the gym. You’ve developed the discipline to simply do things you don’t feel like doing.

Just like it’s important to find food you like, you have to find exercise you enjoy. These are the keys to sustainable health.

Juggs your gym is fine. You don’t even need a gym. Just be consistent and work hard.

Last edited:
In your experience have you always yo yo’ed. I know the answer is yes. Because a goal implies an end. There is no end to being healthy other than death. Once you accept this you don’t need motivation to go to the gym. You’ve developed the discipline to simply do things you don’t feel like doing.

Is that for me? If so then not really, bodyweight has been in a 25lb range between 175 and 200 my entire adult life. Goals are iterative. You achieve one, that's not the finishing line, you just set the next one.

You had sleep apnea from being fat. We all saw it, why if you are consistent? 25 lbs is a lot of weight. Why did you gain it?

:hitit:
You had sleep apnea from being fat. We all saw it, why if you are consistent? 25 lbs is a lot of weight. Why did you gain it?

I didn't "gain" it. That's the highest and lowest bodyweight I've been in 40 years, and not close together.

"olympic" bench :rofl:

Wanky looking cheapo leg extension machine, because isolation exercises for the quads is what you need right now.

Just as well you only have enough weight to bench half your bodyweight, since there are no safety racks or pins.

Have you ever set foot in a decent commercial gym?

My guess is your idea of a 'decent commercial gym' has a smoothie bar

dafuk outta here midget

Well that or dumbells up to 150lb, literally tons of free weights, 40+ power and Olympic lifting bars and maybe 70 machines of different sorts, and 100+ cardio machines (treadmills, elliptical, ski ergs, assault bikes, rowers). 50m pool etc etc...

But you enjoy your Walmart $99 leg extension thing. All aboard the gain train :rofl:

probalby 90% of that shit you don't ever use or aren't tall enough to get on.

stfu midge, im realizing your a very short idiot and giving less of a shit about your input with each post

And yet you keep responding

I pretty much use all of the weight and cardio kit except for a few machines the girls use to make their glutes pop.

I don't use the pool, crossfit area or fully equipped boxing gym (Mayweather trained there cuppla months ago) because those things don't interest me.

You've got plenty of space Juggs, get a power rack. Ignore mitch's gym gatekeeping. Rocky beat Drago with nothing more than stacks of firewood to workout with.

You've got plenty of space Juggs, get a power rack. Ignore mitch's gym gatekeeping. Rocky beat Drago with nothing more than stacks of firewood to workout with.

Exactly

Marky Mark worked out with cinderblocks on a rod and he was a non-control top boxer wearing underwear model so neener midge

p.s. kys

midxe pays a she-male to motivate him to go to the gym. Just find yourself a she-male to motivate you Juggs, it's really that easy!

Kill yourself midxe.

make healthy habits a pattern than turn into a lifestyle that is healthy for you

all i can offer u juggs because you ignore everything because you are a fragile fat dumb fuck

giphy.gif

4 post rack, adjustable bench, Powerblock 90lbs adjustable dumbbells

My complete gym :hitit:

Back