Blacks vs Jews lets get ready to ruuummmbbbllle

private family bible turned into fantastical piece of literature of theatrical roman adventures of jesus and his gang

inri-meaning_1200x1200.png

Iron Nails Ran In

I've noticed the same things as you Juggs. I watch dating videos in my YT feed, and the POC are really gaming the system. It doesn't work in the long run. I'm also playing GTA V and they have the stereotypes in there as well.

I posted video after video in my own thread and people on here told me to stop. You could make your own thread with a general title about life and post videos of what you see on TikTok. Mitch tried to do it like me but didn't post content and pushes people away with his flaming. My thread was about my break up with Laurie, but then I realized I could post all the stuff I wanted to talk about in there like a blog. This thread might work for a while but it will scroll off the board, then you have to search, find it, and post a new message from time to time. For example, when the blacks do something crazy and get banned by the Jews, post a video in here.
For example, here's a 3 hour video where 5 POC talk about dating. They're actually blaming themselves and want people to change.

To long for me to watch the whole thing. They usually chop the best parts into smaller videos, like this one, 10 minutes is my time limit. Each YT video will have a few TikTok videos of fucked up people gaming the system, with a presenter telling how screwed up they are. If you are logged into YT, watch these videos, then more will be suggested, and you subscribe to channels you like.

Funny video talking about Phat women who can't get into the club and a Simp Pill for men.

I have many channels I'm subscribed too. The POC world has a lot to do, and it's good to see that other POC presenters can tell the truth. They and comedians are the only people that can tell the truth without the race card coming out, unless they say anything about the Jews in a complaining way. This can go for Whites talking about Blacks as well. Whites can't say the N word with an A on the end of it, but blacks can use it all the time. It's in the game GTA V, songs on the radio, and TV shows. But if a white person says Nigga, holy shit, you're dead. Blacks are pissed the Jews have all the power, money, and if you say anything about it, the Anti-Semite card comes out and it's cancel time.

Last edited:
Pontius Pilate’s Letter to Tiberius Caesar • The Lost Books of The Bible

Here is how we know Jesus was a blonde white man.

I follow a lot of Egypt pages on Facebook. You have to pick a bunch of things to follow or they 'suggest' garbage.

Soon as an image is posted of a dark looking Pharaho, you can scroll down and eventually you will find the 'we waz kings n shiat'. I researched it a bit. It was late. Something about Nubians and yah apparently there were 8 black pharaohs for a small period. However most of the mega pharaohs pretty much trampled clearly darked negroids under the chariots and the pharaohs who were doing this are portrayed much lighter in colour. Doesn't stop the 'we waz kings n shiat' drivel, and also the random spam post out of context about god with some biblical quote and love to all. People are crazy.

hollywood-jesus.gif

Richard Neave merges images of actors who've played Jesus Christ | Daily Mail Online

The Pharoes were white:

4Xpyl8z.jpg

KLnqxGK.jpg

You know history
Genetics
gonna have to realize sometime we can blend
But KEEP YOUR NATIONS
from the "commie will work this time"
Globalist Cheating Liars
as long as we can

yea its probably based on most of his statues having female bodies w/titties and all but that's a whole other story :lol:

Back