Blacks vs Jews lets get ready to ruuummmbbbllle

Jesus was a white man with blond hair. We have a primary source from when he lived. It was some Roman statesman who wrote letters. Wrote about how he saw Jesus with his long blond hair talking to a group of people on the side of the road as he was being taken somewhere in his carriage.

You were the kid who brought the bell curve down at school for the rest of the grade, weren't you?!

Jesus was a Jew. Now fuck off and run along.

inri-meaning_1200x1200.png

You were the kid who brought the bell curve down at school for the rest of the grade, weren't you?!

Jesus was a Jew. Now fuck off and run along.

Funny how people think he was some pale looking long blonde hair blue eyed Viking.

you can be king of people and not actually be their race/ethnicity/religion.

also, it was written and affixed to the cross by the man who ordered his crucifixion, Pontius Pilate. it was meant to be a derogatory accusation.

Last edited:
On Facebook i watch the 'shorts', usually they are tik-tok or YouTube clips ported over to Facebook. i am noticing 2 things out of the black community lately.

This isn't just coming from one place. I've seen these types of claims from a lot of different sources/people of all ages.

1. After Kanye and Kyrie just got their asses kicked in front of the world for saying something against jews, the black community has just come to the realization that jews run everything

2. Blacks have got it in their heads that THEY are the true sons and daughters of israel, semites, god's chosen, and somehow were tricked out of their birthright by whites who were pushed up to the mountains of Caucasus and then returned to Judea...though here it gets a little murky as to how the super strong black Israelites ended up on ships bound for the western hemisphere.

I'm interested to see how this plays out if anything at all happens, but there is a growing bunch of noise coming out of the black community on social media because THEY WUZ KANGS!

51uL-J2m0CL._AC_SY780_.jpg

GUEST_025778e6-0dd5-460f-a3e8-089b1e6158a2

Last edited:
you can be king of people and not actually be their race/ethnicity/religion.

also, it was written and affixed to the cross by the man who ordered his crucifixion, Pontius Pilate. it was meant to be a derogatory accusation.

Are you really trying to claim that you've read the Bible?

No way to prove you didn't, but I'd bet a penny you haven't.

Are you really trying to claim that you've read the Bible?

No way to prove you didn't, but I'd bet a penny you haven't.

did you know that "INRI" as it is written now on crosses is never mentioned in the bible?

Historical tidbit:

When Pontius Pilates was getting ready to climb the cross to affix INRI to the top, he first did a series of stretches that is now known as "Pilates" Yoga.

Chris Pontius is related to him as well.

The Adam and Eve Story: The History of Cataclysms : Chan Thomas : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

This book was actually taken off the shelves by the CIA and censored. Don't know if an uncensored version of the book exists or not.

What we are left with is:

(1) Jesus studied in India for 25 years and understood physics to the point he was nicknamed "The son of God"
(2) We are overdue for a cataclysm and he thinks it will be crustal displacement or something

Who knows what the actual removed pages said. I dunno. Thought it would be fun to post this.

Also where are my Jews v Blacks content. I'm losing wood.

Back