2019-nCoV

Vanster refuses to see the truth, because his entire house of cards clown world of the cult of Fauci would be shattered. Shattered since Fauci, under oath, multiple times, denied that we were in any way involved in funding Wuhan and participated in Gain of Function research.

Demigod Fauci can't have lied because Vanster, for whatever reason, believes in the government is a force for good and would never be party to the death of innocent people.

Snark.

I've been wondering about your justice system.
While it's blatantly true that Fauci misinformed the congress and lied multiple times... why is there no recourse? Shouldn't this be somewhat serious?

While it's blatantly true that Fauci misinformed the congress and lied multiple times... why is there no recourse? Shouldn't this be somewhat serious?

that would require too many people who made decisions based off of his lies to fall on their swords

given the choice, they'll try to just bury it all and call u names if u dont memory-hole it

I sliced my finger the other day and it bled like hell. I wouldn't have minded fancy jello blood then, would have been way easier to stick on a band aid.

it is, but various main players of the justice system are the most guilty of turning a blind eye usually when it pertains to their own political party

Let me try to explain this in simple terms: The United States has been taken over in a coup by the D.C. Administrative Overstate fueled by an alliance of Globalist money.
For a more elaborate explanation click these links

The FBI, CIA, DOJ... ARE CORRUPT by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums

The Plandemic by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums

Last edited:
057d3d8b0c7a5247cc9d7571e8210b96.png

There is no penalty for lying to congress when the people lying to congress are allied with the ones running things. People like Rand Paul can ask point blank questions, with reams of paper proving wrongdoing, and all someone like Fauci has to do is lie and deny. Since no republican is a chair of any committee, they don't have any power to pursue things further.

Which is why Fauci is quitting before congress changes hands and the republicans take over. I can only hope and pray that there is a massive bloodbath after they assume power, and bring all these assholes to justice.

Not holding my breath though.

democrats understand power

the smart thing for republicans is to hit them as hard as possible legally and publicly exposing their corruption

as it stands, democrats lie with impunity since they arent held accountable and the media covers for him and the democrats

example: biden stated he isnt responsible for gas prices even though he signed executive orders stopping leases and closing down the xl pipeline when he took office

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/27/biden-suspends-oil-and-gas-drilling-in-series-of.html

he created the problem and now he is trying to get credit for 'fixing' it (by depleting the SPR)

only a simpleton would believe biden's message and still vote for democrats

speaking of remembering ppl 4 antiscience, do u remember how some of tribalwar gaming news' top self-styled scientists argued passionately that blind acceptance of claims is part of the scientific method b/c we're toothless rednecks and scientists are infallibly brilliant and of impeccable moral character?

Back