Current news thread

After each school shooting, I post this,

The_Onion_Homepage_05252022.png

And TW wails and calls for a boycott.

"regularly" is the operating word in that article. Because mass shootings happen everywhere. Just not as regularly. I don't know anyone who wouldn't agree that mass shootings could be reduced. But we've overwhelmingly decided that giving up the one right that holds this country together, wouldn't be worth it.

Plus the Onion article isn't even factual. The US doesn't lead the world in mass shootings.

The Myth That the US Leads the World in Mass Shootings - Foundation for Economic Education

Last edited:
It seems like a lot of woke media is doing less well than they anticipate. I wonder if more people are not really boycotting, but just kind of tuning out. Going to movies less, subscribing to less stuff online ect. Maybe they are not right wing, but the woke fatigue is reaching a new breaking point for a wider group of people.

Judd aptow hasn't had a hit in years and pineapple express was the last movie of his I had even remote interest in seeing

guess he turned too woke for his own good

Of course regular people are tuning out. You gonna go watch a fag romcom? I'd rather watch paint dry. Nobody gives a fuck about this woke nonsense, other than the ultra liberal laptop class of people who use it to score brownie points in their own shitty social circles. These are the vocal activists and journalists and blue checkmarks.

Their ideas don't translate into positive results in the marketplace, thankfully.

The only group I see using that word is the right wing.

it's just quicker and easier to type/say than "ultra progressive" or whatever

personally i'm sick of everything being political and everyone trying to virtue signal on both sides of the spectrum

i really don't know why you hang around here or why i do either

i guess it's just really hard for white people to adjust to not holding all of the power anymore

it's just quicker and easier to type/say than "ultra progressive" or whatever
This is partially true. There are differences, albeit blended together due to the illogical, irrational, and hypocritical nature of it all.

personally i'm sick of everything being political and everyone trying to virtue signal on both sides of the spectrum
This is false. The left is making everything fucking political as they keep moving further left.

i guess it's just really hard for white people to adjust to not holding all of the power anymore
The only people "holding the power" are the ultra wealthy as it always has been and always will be. The kikes are just using the dimwitted useful idiot browns/blacks as the pawns that they are. They hold zero power and never will.

Last edited:

o look, a party that is openly admitting it will shift w/ the wind and has no actual philosophy or values; they care only about holding the reins of power

i will sure as fuKKK be voting 4 them when they cycle around 2 supporting my weltanschauung as flavor of the flav

Last edited:
Back