Anyone know much about Iowa?

drake

Veteran XX
Specifically living in North Liberty and what this ISP is like ?
Aureon Network Services - South Slope Internet - southslope.net

They don't have any major roller coaster parks, so I haven't been. Yes, I travel to states based on roller coasters, and the west side of the country starting from Kansas to the west coast doesn't have much.

I guess that would tell you the population isn't enough to support a park. Could also look at the major sports teams in those states. For example, let's take a look at the NFL map of the USA and if you look at the mid west, there isn't much compared to the east side of the country.

2020-NFL-Map.png

So there may be jobs if you have what they're looking for. But in terms of major sports teams and roller coaster parks, not much.

I was in Iowa once. All i really remember about the state is corn. miles and miles of corn. You would drive down roads and it would be just a wall of corn on each side with the occasional break for a cross road...then more corn

in civilized parts of the country, ppl pay extra for that grass finished beef

in iowa, ppl pay extra for the corn fattened beef

so

u kno

different strokes

I've road tripped through just about every state.

Iowa stands out as the state with the most drivers cruising slowly in the left hand passing lane.

I'd avoid driving through that state again.

Specifically living in North Liberty and what this ISP is like ?
Aureon Network Services - South Slope Internet - southslope.net

Plasmatic is from Iowa I thinks
As is NoFix, and someone else iirc. I'm in Eastern Iowa North of interstate 80.

North Liberty is nice, I was through there Monday after an engine control module. North Liberty is just North of the Coralville/ Iowa city area, home of the Hawkeyes and University of Iowa. I went to college there. Hope you like Black and Gold...

Coralville lake and a large wildlife management area are nearby.

Sugar Bottom has mountain bike trails, I built some of them, they are great.

i hear des moines is a great place to never visit
Can confirm. Slipknot is from the Des Moines area. Listen to this on repeat to get a feel for the state of Iowa..

As far as area ISP's, I imagine they have competitive pricing and quality you would expect for a college area.

Iowa's alright. Nice midwestern folks.

North Liberty is basically Iowa City which is a college town for Uni of Iowa. Friends have been there for Badger / Hawkeye games and had a good time.

Sorry I don't know about the ISP.

Back