New New GIF (animated) Thread

That shit will liquify your lungs. I would be getting the hell away from there.

Yeah, I'm a certified pool operator, and there's a reason we most installations don't use compressed chlorine gas anymore. We paid close attention to the wind direction, and used a spray that would participate in the air in the presence of chlorine you couldn't smell. Changing tanks was always butt puckering.

Pussies, if a pool doesn't turn my hair green it ain't worth swimming in.

We buy 50lbs containers of the pool tablets...one time I left it open a little and rain got in...it was later closed not knowing this. Next time I opened it I inhaled that chlorine particulate (dunno if gas and/or powder) and it burned my lungs. Should have went to the hospital as I was not right for a week or two.

The woman agrees...if the test strip says chlorine medium/high that's too low for her. I can't smell so no clue if its high or not.

We buy 50lbs containers of the pool tablets...one time I left it open a little and rain got in...it was later closed not knowing this. Next time I opened it I inhaled that chlorine particulate (dunno if gas and/or powder) and it burned my lungs. Should have went to the hospital as I was not right for a week or two.

The woman agrees...if the test strip says chlorine medium/high that's too low for her. I can't smell so no clue if its high or not.
30 years ago when I bought my first hut, it came with a hot tub. I am not a hot tub kinda person (it reminds me of sitting in a bigger bathtub which I find to be an utter waste of time) but I needed to keep the thing clean for when my friends would come over and party in the tub.

I bought these chlorine tablets that came in a plastic bucket that went into some floaty thing that would keep it clean. One day when it was 110° outside, I went and grabbed the bucket of chlorine tablets that was baking in the direct sun and opened it...

That fucked me up for several days. My lungs were a wreck, I couldn't smell anything for over a week and for the first few days, all I could taste was chlorine.

Prolly shoulda went to the ER but, eh, fuckit. I was indestructible back then... Needless to say, the hot tub was removed shortly after.

We used to break up chlorine tablets - drop a little brake fluid in the middle of the powder, light and run... as kids... the world has changed :D

I now enjoy my saltwater pool... shock a couple times a season that is all... so nice.

We used to break up chlorine tablets - drop a little brake fluid in the middle of the powder, light and run... as kids... the world has changed :D

I now enjoy my saltwater pool... shock a couple times a season that is all... so nice.

Friends have a saltwater pool. Love how my skin feels after swimming. Seems to much healthier.

And whats up Middy?!?!?!

Chlorinated water is the best thing for poison ivy. Works better than the Rx steroids the doctor can give.

I think the video might have been edited because that color is the same as pollution in Cities Skylines.

Yeah, I'm a certified pool operator, and there's a reason we most installations don't use compressed chlorine gas anymore. We paid close attention to the wind direction, and used a spray that would participate in the air in the presence of chlorine you couldn't smell. Changing tanks was always butt puckering.

Fuck. Is there anything you're "qualified" to do that doesn't stink of a horrible education and general lack of any kind of hope?

Did mister of dubai just talk to someone else about stink because your beloved country can't deal with waste and is failing economically because of bad decisions? You need to take it back a notch.

Yeah he'll just tell me to kill myself, rinse and repeat. Got old many years ago but it is what it is. Tell me more about how the UAE is failing because of something you imagined, that could be interesting.

Flexing on someone for having a certification that you do not is psychotically narcissistic.

Back