2019-nCoV

And you thought the Virus was over
No thoughts and prayers evil one

Anthony Fauci Suffers Paxlovid Rebound in Second Virus Humiliation This Month

These people have to sneak out somehow
don't worry, all his money will be passed down to his family
as per the pLandemic

...Fauci reports that he “tested negative for the virus three days in a row” (lol I told you he tests himself daily) before coming up positive on the fourth day. He reports that his rebound symptoms are “much worse” than before...

No natural immunity for you JabberWocky

How do you think Fauci feels now?

In these past few years he's gotten very rich, had positive fame for a while, and was the most important person in the room. Now he's shivering and gasping in his bed knowing he's destroyed his immunity system and history will not be kind to him. Was it worth it?

How do you think Fauci feels now?

In these past few years he's gotten very rich, had positive fame for a while, and was the most important person in the room. Now he's shivering and gasping in his bed knowing he's destroyed his immunity system and history will not be kind to him. Was it worth it?

His super riches get past down to family. He's 80 years old and won't be held accountable now. He's dancing on his deathbed. I would love to see his wealth stripped from his family before he dies so he can see it was all for naught.

Last edited:
sterilize or outright exterminate his bloodline and make sure he knos it like that french whore did 2 longshanks in the documentary "braveheart"

His super riches get past down to family. He's 80 years old and won't be held accountable now. He's dancing on his deathbed. I would love to see his wealth stripped from his family before he dies so he can see it was all for naught.

Imagine if he died of Covid - after all the boosters and shit.

Watch them list cause of death as something else and not Covid.

Karma is a bitch for Fauci.

Hope we learned something from this pandemic, but doesn't seem like it.
oh well, my nihilism has increased so in the end, doesn't really matter if we did.

And you thought the Virus was over
No thoughts and prayers evil one

Anthony Fauci Suffers Paxlovid Rebound in Second Virus Humiliation This Month

These people have to sneak out somehow
don't worry, all his money will be passed down to his family
as per the pLandemic

No natural immunity for you JabberWocky

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffad84df2-4d3f-4455-b0b5-c474d871d188_437x197.jpeg

Only conservatives would wish harm to another. You people have a disease.

So Fauci suffers "humiliation," but Trump didn't? You want it both ways, and it doesn't work like that. Acquiring a disease is not a humiliation, for anyone.

Back