Willow

Came for a Mitch thread, am disappointed.

but excited to revisit Willow

watched The Neverending Story a few weeks ago, might do The Dark Crystal soon, original Willow will round it all off.

Came for a Mitch thread, am disappointed.

but excited to revisit Willow

watched The Neverending Story a few weeks ago, might do The Dark Crystal soon, original Willow will round it all off.

dark crystal is SOOOOO much better than neverending story. i watched neverending story again last year after not seeing it for like 25 years, and damn that movie is cheezy crap

I never liked Neverending Story. The kid and dog dragon looked annoying.

Willow was nice. This will be shit though. It's already filled with brown people and women. It's going to be woke.

dark crystal is SOOOOO much better than neverending story. i watched neverending story again last year after not seeing it for like 25 years, and damn that movie is cheezy crap

Why does it surprise you that a kids movie is cheesy as an adult? They all are...

Why does it surprise you that a kids movie is cheesy as an adult? They all are...

it didn't really surprise me, actually. i just forgot how cheesy it was. dark crystal is still awesome, though.

Remember Warwick Davis in leprechaun? You wanna talk corny, this is the CRÈME DE LA CRÈME

Leprechau1_hero_movie-e1552917425855.jpg

Last edited:
all i remember is the scene where old dude finds a hot chick stripping in the garage. Proceeds to go face first into one of those giant fans and gets hacked up

:lol:

I never liked Neverending Story. The kid and dog dragon looked annoying.

Willow was nice. This will be shit though. It's already filled with brown people and women. It's going to be woke.

Ah shit - It was Labyrinth I watched, not the Neverending Story, I was thinking, hang on where was the big white dog.

So yeah, Labyrinth. It's not bad, has some quite dark bits that wouldn't be approved of nowadays. Jennifer Connelly is only 16 so ...

Last edited:
There is a dwarf theme park/village in China.

Pretty sure Warwick Davis went there with An Idiot Abroad

Back