Minitrue

what happens when they get dabbed on tho? rhetorically and categorically

Real Ministry of Truth were the black prisons the CIA set up in Eastern Europe, and Guantánamo Bay. We only know a fraction of the unspeakable tortures that went on in those places.

real terrorists getting their shit pushed in

vs

The inability of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas this week to name a single case of domestic terrorism that his department has referred to the Department of Justice for prosecution

It tells you that they haven't referred anybody from Homeland Security to DOJ on domestic terrorism or White nationalism-related charges,"

FRjN02fX0AA1s-5.jpg

Real Ministry of Truth were the black prisons the CIA set up in Eastern Europe, and Guantánamo Bay. We only know a fraction of the unspeakable tortures that went on in those places.

That would be The Ministry of Love

40 years late, but we'll get to 1984 eventually

That would be The Ministry of Love

If you're saying you support that kind of thing, then start a petition saying the US should withdraw as a signatory to the Geneva Convention.
That's the next logical step toward fascism.

What's all this Ministry of Truth shit. I was out of town for work all week and not keeping up on shit.

They are not a nation-state. We are, and have agreed that we will not torture. We've reneged on that promise thousands of times by now.

They don't care.. I don't care

"Terrorism" is also expressly not permitted by article 33 Geneva Convention IV which prohibits "all measures of intimidation or of terrorism" as part of collective punishment, which could induce a state of terror, as well as by article 4(2)(d) Additional Protocol II which simply prohibits "at any time and in any place whatsoever ... acts of terrorism".

What's all this Ministry of Truth shit. I was out of town for work all week and not keeping up on shit.

The DHS has created a Disinformation Governance Board headed by a 33 year old Karen to let us know what is true and not Russian.

Back