Can we talk about Mitch's rep?

Sure thing, Coach.

s6miwCM.jpg

MYgFrIf.jpg

pEe3YML.jpg

99EjiZS.png

tell that 2 vanster, racist

I have no idea how I get pulled into these messes, but I do. So, a couple of things to unpack here:

Americans are a legion of races. Walk one time around the perimeter of Central Park, and you will hear 50 different languages spoken, at least, and it's great.

TribalWar is completely different. When Tribes was new, this community was like Central Park-- lots of people all different races, and whatever sexes ( I even made up a tongue Twister: Sup Sift Try it 5 times fast, harder than you hink) and it was welcoming for all. Not now.

TribalWar now is 40 or so white males that are in complete agreement that the 2 non-whites here (Cael and me) are the most racist people alive. I really doubt that any people would want to speak outside this bubble that you you have. From time to time, I do show co-workers these forums, and they shake their heads. These are normal people, just doing what they do; they take a peek at my phone, At one time, I just dismissed this community as being some weirdo KKK site-- it's not. The racism that goes on here is only part of it; the most is just straight up insanity. Southern Poverty Law Center has had Tribal War on their registry for 10 years, you just don't have enough members for them to worry.

Second: Dubai and Abu Dhabi are among the most modern cities in the world. As far as cleanliness goes, go downtown Abu Dhabi and make a comparison to whatever American city you like. It's not even close. And of COURSE you will blame non-whites for this.

Last: I really don't even need to read the responses to this. And I won't. But when back at work in the morning, I will open it up and show c0-workers.

Mitch, Cael, and I are politically left, and are fluent in English. Of COURSE you are going to hate us.

I'm out.

The "funny and interesting" angle isn't working out so well, Minge.
As your rep coach, let's have you try posting something intelligent.
Maybe that will work. Give it a shot and let's see.

Walk one time around the perimeter of Central Park, and you will hear 50 different languages spoken, at least, and it's great.

why is that great?

doesn't sound great to me at all

sounds like a mess of people who refuse to get together and form a true unified, cohesive society (and i mean if they are actual citizens of the united states, not tourists from other countries fyi, because of course i wouldn't expect them to all be speaking english, fixed because minge is a moron and needs to have his hand held).

also, kys minge

Last edited:
why is that great?

doesn't sound great to me at all

sounds like a mess of people who refuse to get together and form a true unified, cohesive society.

youre not expecting an answer are you?

it's too piss you off, all by design

unless you really buy into 'imma good dude [disregard putting hands on women and alcoholism] and say alot of racist shit about whites while crying about racism thrown back at me' faux intellectual achieving last place on the intersectional victimhood chart

[cue lemon throwing shit over fence meme]

Back