New New GIF (animated) Thread

Awww! My grandson is 6-yo and loves dinosaurs. I'll try to copy this for him.
Edit: Didn't work. Tried to post on Facebook, but the film doesn't show up, only the imgur website. :(

in chrome: right click/ save video as/ upload video to facebook.

100% guarantee that the woman driver in the black car was being an inconsiderate, selfish cunt and might've even almost run him off the road or something, and being the new-age oblivious retard she is, she blamed him for it and cursed him out and/or flipped him off.

Too many miles under my belt.

Here is how it looks if you adjust the drag
iu

100% guarantee that the woman driver in the black car was being an inconsiderate, selfish cunt and might've even almost run him off the road or something, and being the new-age oblivious retard she is, she blamed him for it and cursed him out and/or flipped him off.

Too many miles under my belt.
Possibly, but white van still lost his mind lol. Even if someone pisses you off, harassing them for almost 10 minutes while chasing them through traffic is unhinged behavior.

I guess all it takes is crossing someone after they've had "one bad day" though. :jester:

Possibly, but white van still lost his mind lol. Even if someone pisses you off, harassing them for almost 10 minutes while chasing them through traffic is unhinged behavior.

I guess all it takes is crossing someone after they've had "one bad day" though. :jester:

You know you are replying to val right? If anybody on this whole board would condone and act like the person in the white van, it would be val.

Yep. He didn't have enough power to get in front of her to give her proper justice, so he should've just taken the loss, pulled over, and calmed down for a bit. Better to reset.

You know you are replying to val right? If anybody on this whole board would condone and act like the person in the white van, it would be val.
Nah, there's plenty of men in the world, so I'm not the only person.

I've done much worse, but I never drive anything slow, so my engagements are much shorter.

Back