Well this should make a few people go full retard...

there you have it folks

you can't use the internet to gather information from it

i wouldnt trust human rights orgs reporting on abuses either

clearly those children are participating in crafting hour as part of their curriculum

Assuming you own a cellphone and wear clothes, you're actively participating in exploitation of workers around the world, as are we all. It takes some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to determine that country of residence implies guilt yet purchasing the products does not.

Assuming you own a cellphone and wear clothes, you're actively participating in exploitation of workers around the world, as are we all. It takes some pretty impressive mental gymnastics to determine that country of residence implies guilt yet purchasing the products does not.

you're talking to idiots.

imagine being midge and thinking you've actually won or made a point in this thread

:lol: jfc he legit thought this tripadvisor award wasn't a paid advertisement holy shit

I didn't but nobody could ever claim they are expensive. I've never been to Marrakech but New Delhi is a toilet. There, I've disparaged it now.

Which part of New Delhi do you think tourists visit?

maxresdefault.jpg

or

2018_06_04_47002_1528086227._large.jpg

UAE is one of the best places I've lived.

Las Vegas is one of the worst places I've ever visited. I'm never going back.

Never been to Dubai, so really can’t comment on it. But I agree 100% about Las Vegas, disgusting sewer imo. Only worse place I had been was Hollywood Blvd. don’t plan on going to either ever again.

Right so you started with implying places are on the list and popular because they are expensive, and now you're saying cheap places are popular because people only go to the expensive bits. I think you're confused.

My personal experience of New Delhi was on a budget and we saw a lot of the rough parts. It was still an awesome memorable trip.

See if you have better luck explaining why Hong Kong and Switzerland are not on the list. They're expensive, I think you'll find.

Right so you started with implying places are on the list and popular because they are expensive, and now you're saying cheap places are popular because people only go to the expensive bits. I think you're confused.

My personal experience of New Delhi was on a budget and we saw a lot of the rough parts. It was still an awesome memorable trip.

See if you have better luck explaining why Hong Kong and Switzerland are not on the list. They're expensive, I think you'll find.

I made no such implication, I never even referenced your list. I inferred that expensive destinations are nicer places to visit (than poorer places). Generally speaking this is true and you know it. When people visit India or Morocco, they're not hitting up the slums. By your weak logic I was apparently stating that vacation spots should be listed in descending order of wealth, which is never an argument I put forth.

I made no such implication, I never even referenced your list. I inferred that expensive destinations are nicer places to visit (than poorer places). Generally speaking this is true and you know it. When people visit India or Morocco, they're not hitting up the slums. By your weak logic I was apparently stating that vacation spots should be listed in descending order of wealth, which is never an argument I put forth.

I think we both know what you were inferring.

I'd like the architecture and see some cool cars in Dubai. Other than that, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do there?

Comedy clubs? Hot chicks in burkas? Camel milk tastings?

I'm sure there's nice restaurants but dropping $100's for a meal isn't my idea of fun.

Seriously, for a westerner, what's the draw?

Last edited:
Back