FOX hosts, the insurrection, and their plastic Christmas tree.

Vanster

Contributor
Veteran XX
So a rudderless homeless guy in NY climbed into the FOX news plastic tree and set it alight. He's obviously got problems, and how he is out without bail is beyond me.

That said, FOX's reaction, was amazing funny. Fox and Friends were hella pissed (fair) but said that their Christmas tree represented Christmas (yes), Jesus (no), Hanukkah (no) and the American Spirit (kind of-- Pilgrim Christians were the very first people to ban Christmas; kind of ugly fact for Christians. . still a fact.

Second:

FOX news anchors were texting Mark Meadows, begging him to ask Trump to make an address, but then going on air and promoting Trump.
The Republican party is now beyond the arcane.

FOX has always been a joke, Trump has always been a joke, and now that the proof of those things is in full view, rightwingers are saying "fuck that, I'm signing up for welfare again and buying some turkey-pot-pies.
Best of luck.

So a rudderless homeless guy in NY climbed into the FOX news plastic tree and set it alight. He's obviously got problems, and how he is out without bail is beyond me.

That said, FOX's reaction, was amazing funny. Fox and Friends were hella pissed (fair) but said that their Christmas tree represented Christmas (yes), Jesus (no), Hanukkah (no) and the American Spirit (kind of-- Pilgrim Christians were the very first people to ban Christmas; kind of ugly fact for Christians. . still a fact.

Second:

FOX news anchors were texting Mark Meadows, begging him to ask Trump to make an address, but then going on air and promoting Trump.

FOX has always been a joke, Trump has always been a joke, and now that the proof of those things is in full view, rightwingers are saying "fuck that, I'm signing up for welfare again and buying some turkey-pot-pies.
Best of luck.

lol u watch fox

edit: quoted for @shitvanstersays bot

267589684_4902135166473094_8324517947984075904_n.jpg

Best of luck.

:rofl:

This is why I always get a natural tree. Don't want no chinaman breaking into my home.

:popcorn:

Paging Havavax.

The FOX idiots are on record. I'm not sure we've ever needed havax.

Meadows was at one point, cooperating with the house committee, then he decided not to. Wonder why that change?

On one hand, I think the country is figuring out that the Republican party sucks.
On the the other they are figuring out that China sucks worst, then Russia, and then America. We do suck.

All of this is funny to me. I have no idea what happens on Fox, I just know what one side of the ultra cringe American partisan divide thinks happens on Fox. And its funny.

All of this is funny to me. I have no idea what happens on Fox, I just know what one side of the ultra cringe American partisan divide thinks happens on Fox. And its funny.

I do watch them, a bit, and I do watch csnbc. Idiots, all.

I will say that the fox news hosts got their texts submitted to the house, and are worldwise news now.

Second:

Best of luck.
deranged pedophile alcoholic says what

While I have always hated the democrat party, the republican party left me almost thirty years ago. Neither one, on its own, is sustainable. Nobody gets that.

Back