Adventures in Sudan (update)

So it looks like you may have to rely on an American with a gun to save your ass.

irony ++

That would be some funny shit u know, please post pics of you wearing his MAGA hat as he carries you to the airport on his shoulders.

fuckin rekt :rofl:

mic-drop-gif-16.gif

mitch should film a video of him telling the americans how they are rednecks and how stupid they are for having guns

More likely just has no internet. But still more likely to die from a sudanese nignog than covid.

Hey Midxe, please admit honestly: Did your wife even try to talk you out of this stupid stunt before you left Dubai?

3-1.jpg

It is currently
UTC+02:00
2:49 AM
Wednesday
October 27, 2021
In Khartoum.

It has been 1 day, 8 hours, 20 minutes, and 58 seconds since minge last updated this thread.
Minge should be boarding a flight today.

i'm pretty sure i read a report somewhere that an angry trump hating white midget got shot in the streets of khartoum yesterday.

mitch should film a video of him telling the americans how they are rednecks and how stupid they are for having guns

I own 17 guns, and don't think every American is a redneck. This forum has a preponderance of them though, and cheerleaders from other countries.

I own 17 guns, and don't think every American is a redneck. This forum has a preponderance of them though, and cheerleaders from other countries.

lmao

tell me vanster, who are the real "rednecks" on this forum?

owns but doesn't possess

never called mofo's boss but never denies contact

v-tard is all semantics

Back