Adventures in Sudan (update)

Tip of the hat to Smiling Canadian. Wouldn't expect you to get it.

Also - have you been in communication with the twats that hired you?
Are they offering any assistance or advice?

Well. The good news is that this one was well planned and kind of inevitable. You'll probably have to hunker down for a couple of days and then you will be fine.

Yeah it's funny how if you change the sequence of my posts the decision making process can be made to look all to fuck HERPADERP

Roads are closed, no wheat or anything else is going anywhere.

No matter the order of operations. Your decision making process is fucking broken you idiot

iu

Stay away from the windows minge, and if you do. Make sure you are standing on a chair.

I worry for your safety if they think you are albino and a midget to boot.

But I bet they are enforcing vaxx mandates, you know because they care about the well-being of their employees..

'stay safe'. :lol:

Stay away from the windows minge, and if you do. Make sure you are standing on a chair.

I worry for your safety if they think you are albino and a midget to boot.

Have you considered a career in not being a bandwagon-jumping imbecile?

...I started the red headed midget parade you dunce.

Just hide in your bathroom until Wednesday you twat

Also, you know, this whole little coup event with you being trapped and all, it offers a unique moment in time that we should not squander. I am not saying that this will happen, however, I would feel bad if you did not take a moment to help write your eulogy.

Again, this is not likely to happen at all. Chances are, you are going to walk right out of there and get back to old blighty like the soldiers returning from WWII. Fanfare, parades, all that.

That said, if something should go terribly wrong, like the Sudanse "army" guys in the lobby turn out to be live organ harvesters or something, how would you like to be remembered? We can work on it.

RIP MITCH
He was a genuine twat. He moved poo. A lot of poo. He hardly missed a day of terrorizing America on TribalWar.com. He never donated. He was a stingy bastard. A tenacious whiner. Not once did he take good advice. He diligently reported his poker wins but never talked about the beats.

Mitch was a ginger. A tiny, whiny little ginger. He loved Dubai and Sharia law. Mitch had slaves. He took pretty good care of his slaves, though. As far as twats go, he was one of the big ones. You can't say "twat" without thinking of old Mitchell. Try it.

Maybe something like that for a starter.

Back