Y the Last Man

I read one or two of the comic TPBs. It was kind of interesting. The comic did not strike me as too pro/anti man or feminist or anything based on what little I read. How is the show?

this was one of my fave series back in 2010 or so when it had just wrapped up. i recommended it to try to get some ppl into comix and it never worked. i wouldn't be surprised if the snarky humor is pretty dated to return to today.

the ending tho....

I read one or two of the comic TPBs. It was kind of interesting. The comic did not strike me as too pro/anti man or feminist or anything based on what little I read. How is the show?

Pretty balanced as far as that goes. As usual poc and the left are portrayed as our saviors, and the right as crazy town. Overall pretty good and well done if you can push past the obvious pandering.

... if you can push past that the protagonist is an unimpressive beta simp, with stupid/unrealistic aspirations, who couldn't support himself in life even before the apocalypse.

No wonder this show got canceled.

The one male left alive isn't an inspiring masculine figure, but a dude who is teetering on the scales of being a woman himself. There's a transgender dude (bearded woman) taking testosterone injections who is more manly than him.

Last edited:
... if you can push past that the protagonist is an unimpressive beta simp, with stupid/unrealistic aspirations, who couldn't support himself in life even before the apocalypse.

No wonder this show got canceled.

The one male left alive isn't an inspiring masculine figure, but a dude who is teetering on the scales of being a woman himself. There's a transgender dude (bearded woman) taking testosterone injections who is more manly than him.
:lol: quality show right there.

Back