Shut it / Keep it?

• Yeah but Joe Biden, right.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Election was November. Not long before all the crybabies get a first birthday cake for their dumbassery. Can we just kill this now and focus on other important things like Juggles weight loss "journey"

I already closed it. Everyone wanted to keep arguing for another 6 months.

You should close it and ban Tehvul. We have much more serious shit to debate. Like people being forced to have a covid passport to buy food or whatever the fuck that aberration is.

You should close it and ban Tehvul. We have much more serious shit to debate. Like people being forced to have a covid passport to buy food or whatever the fuck that aberration is.
This is definitely going to be something to watch. I don't see the French people going along with this but they do have a lot of commies over there so...

Isn't this thread ban worthy?
Isn't it?
if not a good long ban then he should at the very least kys

Last edited:
lol the level of TDS this guy has is insane.

also, you fucking suck at polls.

kys.

Last edited:

Not my fault you all are pussies who does what daddy gov says to do. Tell em to get fucked and go live your life.

iu

This is definitely going to be something to watch. I don't see the French people going along with this but they do have a lot of commies over there so...

Those out in the streets are commies, hippies and liberals.

Cucks and boomers are the ones taking the vaccine and bragging about having the passport.... Fucking pisses me off...

Welcome to Europe.

Back