[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

Trumpsters refuse to believe anything negative about him. I've heard grown men say that his suggesting that injecting bleach was a doctored video and never happened.

There is no conversing with them.

Trumpsters refuse to believe anything negative about him. I've heard grown men say that his suggesting that injecting bleach was a doctored video and never happened.

lmao you dumb fucking shit head

he never suggested injecting "bleach"

that's why you're fake news

not sure if serious but trapeze can be seen with cirque du soleil. clowns can be seen at the pride parade. any industry that in some way affects the elephant population makes me feel bad. trapping orcas too

i did not read that article

It wasn't a doctored video, it was a statement taken out of context and people that keep repeating that stupid shit are either cousin-fucking stupid, didn't watch the whole video, or repeat orange man bad to themselves while jerking off

there's no use, Juggs. these fucking morons don't know the difference between "disinfectant" and "bleach", it's all the same to these dipshits.

bros

look, its 6 months later and Orange Hitler still gettin under their skin and making them flip their shit

they kinda have to though - they voted in a senile racist dullard

~so proud~

It's in Woodward's book, and being reported everywhere, not just Rolling Stone.

like that attention whore has any credibility left. 'omg they were setting up a tape deck in a hotel room' how quaint, nowadays you just ask the DOJ to let you spy and record your opponent

Anyway, as PRESIDENT and still the rightful president
President Donald J Trump
looks at all options no matter how abhorrent
if we really get a dangerous uncontrollable virus...

there's no use, Juggs. these fucking morons don't know the difference between "disinfectant" and "bleach", it's all the same to these dipshits.

You want to inject disinfectant? I'm going to discourage you to do that. It's not going to help your infection, and it would not have helped you not being infected. It would have killed you.

I'm glad you didn't.

Put it in context then. I'll wait.

I'd have to review this NOISE again,
BUTT
How about the fucking context, you fucking brilliant, that he was just giving hope that there were therapeutics. Therapeutics like Hydroxychloroquine that the press and SCIENCE! Lancet Journal poo-pooed. NO, he's not a doctor, but he relied on doctors...

Why don't you talk about how in January 2020, FAULSI I AM SCIENCE!!!!
said nothing about the possibility of the virus being a Wuhan Lab Leak Gain of Function gone wrong but probably released on purpose.... Why don't you talk about how he said NOTHING to
PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP about that possibility
didn't tell him or others he had started funding of Gain of Function at Wuhan
BEHIND the President's back
and didn't agree with restricting travel...AND OTHER SHIT I'm not going to type
You fucking ignorant fuck
Have you seen the Lancet yet? Throwing Daszak under the buss. Run Fauci Run
You can find it in your twisted msm language
or you can hear a truthful version
Viral-Villain Peter Daszak 'Recused' From Lancet COVID-19 Origins Commission RedState

Last edited:
You're so fucking OWNED

It's all tied together
It's all coming out
Georgia Is The Chernobyl Of Elections

The enemy is pretty easy to identify now.
124dfcc4-8df9-4bde-b7d1-a8b16ffb0e2e-730x487.jpg

Last edited:
Back