Dear admins could you please unban D4M4ST3R?

it's like surprise the ppl who say they want small govt actually want the govt to regulate and control high school womens sports for some reason

well let's just fucking invite the pedophiles back too then, right cael? why don't you just go get icpedo and try to bring him back too, you piece of shit enabler.

p94UgCe.png

ban snowflakes not danmster

Reactions: clu
well let's just fucking invite the pedophiles back too then, right cael? why don't you just go get icpedo and try to bring him back too, you piece of shit enabler.

he doesn't care about something being right or wrong..just whatever he thinks gets the most reaction. cael thinks pedophilia is funny and supports it since he knows it pisses people off.

I remember this douchebag. I called him dongmaster. He was so fucking annoyingly stupid. Leave him banned if he's been banned for years then he can handle being banned for more.

huge difference between a pedo and a kid that messed up on tw when he was 20 tbh

i mean not everyone's been a responsible adult showing mature behavior like you have been doing since day one havax :(

but yeah the pedos are also welcome

dare is fine. He sperg's out but doesn't break shit.

You can ignore people like that but if the forums are busted because of some asshat that is different.

You made a good point about dare "not actually destroying things." I concur. And I also agree that a power ignore from annoyed posters will solve that issue.

But....

100+ consecutive posts of gibberish on a random thread was "just a bit extreme" for "a cry for help" which took dare all of SEVEN CONSECUTIVE HOURS to accomplish on a fine Sunday morning.

So you guys (one of youse) compromised and gave dare a 3 month temp ban.

And he doesn't seem to want to be perma banned. He wants to return.

But he's not ready until he can resolve some issues. Seems to me that he wasn't bant for 3 months because he was "harming the forum" as I originally asserted. He was "bant" for his own good to give him a chance to resolve some mental health issues. Nobody seemed to seriously contest dare's ban like they are doing with dumpster.

Last edited:
dongmaster gave nothing to what you can all this "community". He was a waste of life piece of shit. And then he went and did the stupid thing. He got what he deserved and he deserves no less. Fuck him.

Back