Hey so were is GOD

maybe not, but he sounds just as fucking stupid as dare :shrug:

i wonder if he has a dent head too

iu

The One And Only True God And Lord Above, The Father and Son Of Heaven And Earth JESUS the Lord Christ Of Nazarath

Well gee, :confused: ....
WHY (as reported)
did Jesu look up to the sky
while on the cross and (as reported) say
"My GOD why have you forsaken me? :eek:

:Hmm:
The only thing that comes to mind
... IS ...
Jesus was double crossed. :o:
:eek:
................ Figure that one out. > :idea:

My favourite parts of the bible are when Jesus is alone talking to God (Himself) and someone who wasn't there is writing about it.
Not only that, but the stories were written 100 years after Jesus was murdered by the Romans.

One can believe in God, a mighty power, or another dimension without following religion. This is why church attendance is dropping.

Judism - Written 2k years ago
Christianity - Written 2k years ago
Islam - Written 1,500 years ago (Muslims came along and said they could do better)

Who cares about these fairy tale stories when they deal with a place called Jerusalem? If you don't follow the religion after being made aware of it, you are going to hell (Christianity) or they want you dead (Muslims). And even if you give everything you have, it's never enough. I don't need that guilt trip every week.

This is why I keep saying that America needs a US Bible, that discusses American history. People going to church are wasting their time. I've been to Calvary church many times, and it's the same thing over and over. Band plays, everyone sings, pastor comes out, talks about groups that meet during the week (to waste more of your time), reads a verse or two from the bible, then talks about it for 30 minutes. Band plays, everyone goes home. Do you feel better now? Did you give enough money and time to make God happy? No, you didn't, and that's the problem with religion.

Last edited:
So far, there is no evidence to suggest that Jesus ever existed.

Jesus was probably an adaption of the Yom Kippur "scapegoat" ritual.

The 'character' was inserted into the bible after the 'fact'

tbh i've got no evidence that australia exists

so internet fags like lozza mate r probly just part of my drug-induced hallucinations

So far, there is no evidence to suggest that Jesus ever existed.

Jesus was probably an adaption of the Yom Kippur "scapegoat" ritual.

The 'character' was inserted into the bible after the 'fact'
Did your Jewish professor tell you this?

Back