Bread

Brasstax

Contributor
Veteran XX
Shameless American company plug
Papa Pita Website

Papa Pita
Papa Pita Bakery has been baking Bagels, Tortilla, Bread, Bun, English Muffins, and Pita Bread in Salt Lake City since 1983, and is now one of the largest bakeries in the US.

We at Papa Pita Bakery pride ourselves of the fact that we are a growing company which is able to tailor programs to fit our customer’s requirements.

All of our products use Non-GMO and all-natural ingredients. We are USDA Organic certified.

We take Healthy Made Delicious seriously and are continuously trying to improve the nutritional values and flavor of our products by combining the finest ingredients with natural fermentation process to achieve great flavor and healthy made delicious products.
I picked up some of their Greek Pita and it was great for what it is.

Awesome flatbread for whatever.

iu

Here is their Bagel line for Bubba's Bagels

Can't beat fresh bagels, though.

I might try some of their other products but the flatbread is win.
It's a pain to make at home and these are awesome for a sandwich.

WOW CHECK OUT MY RICH WHITE BOOMBER GUY PORTLAND LYFE FREE AND FAIR TRADE CERTIFIED VEGAN HIPPY SOCIAL JUSTICE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED GREEK FLATBREAD!

~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~ ~gluten free~

I decided to get into making bread for a bit. Its a deep rabbit hole to go down. I tried making one loaf and like a week later i have 4 bread pans, cooling racks, using specialized flours and yeast

Made good sammiches though

anybody up for some fresh handmade tortillas
flour corn
I can't show you a store package
cause they don't come in a package

My uncle Harvey Spoonhunter has a sourdough starter that dates to 1850 (not that it makes the bread any better, just kind of cool)

My favourite bread is dark pumpernickel.

1850? That starter has probably seen the inside of some trousers. Maybe even Harvey's. Apparently that was a common way to keep it warm while you traveled.

It's a starter. There are some that have come from Europe that are from 1600 or older. I do believe Gigafool has access to a starter from way old.

Shameless American company plug
Papa Pita Website

Papa Pita

I picked up some of their Greek Pita and it was great for what it is.

Awesome flatbread for whatever.

iu

Here is their Bagel line for Bubba's Bagels

Can't beat fresh bagels, though.

I might try some of their other products but the flatbread is win.
It's a pain to make at home and these are awesome for a sandwich.

Ya I liked that rock band. :clap:

Back