How sick of Trump are you?

blech!

• Total voters
all of the degenerate poor criminals that vote for democrats, they are really just geniuses held down by white supremacy.

il_340x270.3101218237_6sfv.jpg

I don't think he's a god, but I do hope he runs again in 2024.

People forget, Trump was the "middle finger" vote in 2016, and I still feel like giving the middle finger to Washington, especially after all the bullshit of the last 11 months.

You are actually giving the middle finger to the United States of America and our standing in the world.

:lol:

yes by electing a warmongering geriatric swamp ghoul that can't string a thought together you have improved your standing in the world

In this post, Vanster yet again reinforces his mistaken belief that knowing how to calculate a math problem, or pointing to a continent on the map that has constantly changed names of it's countries depending on who is running things, somehow equate intelligence.

Hey, fucktard. I know a lot of people with Masters and Doctorates that are fucking clueless about anything not related to gender studies, or basket weaving, or whatever complete waste of time and money degree they got from university. You are yet another example of that elitist attitude that is completely undeserved.

But, ubu.

Uh, you forgot university of life bruh.

I'd like to see him stand against Kamala and make that 8 million vote asskicking he just took look like a little league landslide.

Of course, the final season of The Donald ShitShow hasn't even started yet. We'll soon get to see him dodge legal court cases for the rest of his pathetic Low Grade Imbecile life.

tdawg was stupid enough to tell tw that he makes hiring decisions based on if someone seemed like they were pro trump or not

political discrimination not against the law afaik but he's a professional retard for even mentioning it

Last edited:
tdawg was stupid enough to tell tw that he makes hiring decisions based on if someone seemed like they were pro trump or not

political discrimination not against the law afaik but he's a professional retard for even mentioning it
that only scratches the surface as to the depth of his retardation

Luckily my boss approves

Back