2019-nCoV

XrZ51fB9.jpeg

lol people are so dumb

Which one of you already signed up for the 3rd jab? Come on... you can tell us. I know some of you did.
I got my 1st jab today because I'm tired of getting "the wife glare" from the Mrs. Now I read in going to have to get a booster next year. We'll see. I'm willing to do this year for now.

I got my 1st jab today because I'm tired of getting "the wife glare" from the Mrs. Now I read in going to have to get a booster next year. We'll see. I'm willing to do this year for now.
Im starting to get the cold shoulder from my family members. Dad, ma, brothers... you know. "Everyone in the family is or has gotten the vaccine, Sam, except... you."

Waiting for the "We'd invite you over, but you are not vaccinated."

"Sweet! I don't have to go anywhere."

:lol:

Im starting to get the cold shoulder from my family members. Dad, ma, brothers... you know. "Everyone in the family is or has gotten the vaccine, Sam, except... you."

Waiting for the "We'd invite you over, but you are not vaccinated."

"Sweet! I don't have to go anywhere."

:lol:

Vaccine people are fucking ultra-retarded... the fuckin thing protects YOU from suffering the worst effects of the disease. The whole point is to have a line of defense against people who are sick. If you're not gonna see your friends and family after you get a shot why even bother lol

Vaccine people are fucking ultra-retarded... the fuckin thing protects YOU from suffering the worst effects of the disease. The whole point is to have a line of defense against people who are sick.
The protection comes from having the vaxID. Then, and only then, can you go into stores, movies, or sports arenas. The vaxID has some sort of special magical powers that prevents the covid from infecting you or others who also have the vaxID.

Told my dad the other night, "I'd rather die today from a virus as a free man, than to live and die old in a pharmaceutical controlled police state."

"..."

Perhaps you're being overly dramatic.

If you actually like your family you might wanna try to explain to them the point of getting a vaccine is to offer them protection so that they can loosen up and continue living their lives as normal..... not to isolate themselves away from unvaccinated people.

I think or, hope, they eventually come around to seeing this for what it actually is. But my toads are in their upper 60's so I understand their POV on getting it which is why I never gave any counter argument when they said they were lined up. My dad said he wasn't surprised that I wouldn't be getting it but my mom, being the CNN & MSNBC watching authoritarian white woman she is, has a new and different opinion on humans who do not do as she does.

My dad is much more levelheaded than my mom.

I think or, hope, they eventually come around to seeing this for what it actually is. But my toads are in their upper 60's so I understand their POV on getting it which is why I never gave any counter argument when they said they were lined up. My dad said he wasn't surprised that I wouldn't be getting it but my mom, being the CNN & MSNBC watching authoritarian white woman she is, has a new and different opinion on humans who do not do as she does.

My dad is much more levelheaded than my mom.

It's not us old tards I'm worried about. It's the young people...
But I'm not getting the jab Sam
You and me Bro; we'll repopulate the world stat

Back