[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

they can't coach biden or kamala harris to talk about anything so just don't talk

harris has a trembly voice and awkwardly cackles at anything because she has bad anxiety

biden is biden

Don’t listen to the fake media They are lying to you
05-DC842-E-26-AD-43-A0-BB94-5-B51-B07-A0077.png

765-CD435-3-C80-4-EFD-ADB1-A8-F44596-E6-FB.jpg

Woman refusing to return $1.2M after Charles Schwab 'clerical error': Sheriff

iu

iu

A former sheriff’s dispatcher in a suburb of New Orleans has been arrested, accused of refusing to return more than $1.2 million that had been accidentally deposited into her brokerage account, authorities said.

Kelyn Spadoni, 33, was taken into custody Wednesday on charges of theft valued over $25,000, bank fraud and illegal transmission of monetary funds, nola.com and WVUE-TV reported. The reports said she was fired by the Jefferson Parish Sheriff’s Office after her arrest.

Spadoni is being held at the Jefferson Parish Correctional Center on a $50,000 bond. It was unknown if she has an attorney who could speak on her behalf.

Spadoni is accused of immediately moving the funds to another account and using some of the money to buy a new car and a house, authorities said.
Woman refusing to return $1.2M after Charles Schwab : Sheriff | Fox Business

Last edited:
i thought there was a consumer protection law that states that bank errors are always on the bank, not the person who owns the account

although i guess it wouldnt count in this case bc theres no way thats a human

there is probably a loophole that says they can correct an error within a limited period of time.

you can't empty the account and not expect to be held liable for the money.

there is probably a loophole that says they can correct an error within a limited period of time.

you can't empty the account and not expect to be held liable for the money.

i would have, fuck em. im not going to be held liable for someone elses mistakes.

If Florida transgender sports bill passes, NCAA says it could pull championships

bad news for all the feminists here worried about integrity in womens sports

I think this is something the progressives are going to regret. We can disagree on exactly how many of the (il)legal votes that Biden got were simply people wanting Trump gone, but by going with Biden those voters have enabled something very much worse. And I think in a couple of years, the importance of women voters will show itself. Allowing transgender women to compete against biological women is going to impact dems way more than the "intolerant" GOP.

And lets be honest, it will Kamala running in 2024. And while we are being honest, women are the biggest critics of other women, and I think smart women will see Kamala for what she is and happily vote for the GOP nominee regardless if it is a man or woman.

Now as far as the NCAA goes, they are opening themselves up to legal woes if they do this. But hey, the NCAA can afford it!

Back