Super Straight...

SINep

Veteran XX
Code:
https://cinchnews.com/2021/03/07/quick-run-down-on-the-super-straight-movement-and-why-its-almost-literally-murder/
Quick run-down on the “Super Straight” movement and why it’s almost literally murder
RFnqxj4.png

:srsly:

i have yet to meet one of these SJW fktards leading me to think theyre only like 1% of the population

yet somehow have managed to fk up most of our culture

no 1%ers have remotely come close in the past

only logical conclusion: jews

Lol

"wh*te men"

"group of persyns"

Author is literally triggered by the words white and person. ROFL.

This graphic has been widely circulated with the movement as a whole and it is important to note that the top left image almost forms a pentagram which further solidifies the theory that “super straights” are on par with devil worshippers

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The idea that consenting adults have restrictions on who they are allowed to love is a conservative and authoritarian idea.

The idea that consenting adults have restrictions on who they are allowed to love is a conservative and authoritarian idea.

lol it has nothing to do with that at all

it has everything to do with super straights being able to love who they want to love, and their right to NOT be sexually attracted to trans people.

they were born that way, bigot.

don't be a #superphobe.

Not sure why it’s tied to conservatives. But I honestly don’t really understand conservatives or Liberals. I’m pretty much halfway between the two from what I can tell.

lol it has nothing to do with that at all

it has everything to do with super straights being able to love who they want to love, and their right to NOT be sexually attracted to trans people.

they were born that way, bigot.

don't be a #superphobe.

I can’t argue with this logic.

I think this was inevitable, they call you a bigot if you don't want to suck "a womans" cock, even making the distinction itself is bigoted, and you're transphobic and should be fired.

Except they also argue about body autonomy and rape culture, which this is.

Back