Vanster Suicide Watch

When push comes to shove it seems like Vanster has some friends after all in spite of the constant bullying he is subjected to. I hope he feels better now. Sucicidal thoughts are heavy to handle, I know.

apparently u missed the memo

vanster's not being bullied b/c tribalwar gaming news is a ~no bully zone~

wait...vanster is bullied?

I am guessing you think mitch is bullied also. Could not possibly that he posts like an angry meth head.

Just because some of us don’t wish death on others doesn’t make vanster a victim. He slings more mud than the average poster here.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone that remarried a woman that cheated on him once already? I mean how fucking stupid can you be? Once a cheater always a cheater. And he claims to be smart lmao

Disturbing thread,
Vanster if you want to work on your French send me a message.

Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.

Do you recall Khaula? She was here for a few years, and had a brief fling with a guy that posted as Federe.

English was her second language; sometimes she would get high and call me to listen to my horrid French. It got to the point where I could count and ask basic questions, and her giggles were adorable.

Kahula probably wasn't even close to being punched by you then.

Vanster plz don't fall for Mary anymore

Like no joke you should just be single and stop dealing with this shit at this point

Giving mary a 2nd and 3rd chance was your mistake

I'm saying this as someone that likes you, I hate to see my epals ruined by some crazy chick mary's not worth it bro

Ngfm actually is right about mean green and ho playbook at this point in your life

Last edited:
hes at the "i love her and would be miserable without her" stage

has to get to the "wait no, i'd be far less miserable alone than with her" stage.

we all go through it.

hes at the "i love her and would be miserable without her" stage

has to get to the "wait no, i'd be far less miserable alone than with her" stage.

we all go through it.

Was this written in the "Ho" playbook?

8d94ec90d91bbf73459de1e6bf1cfd92.jpg

and havax is creepy?

tell us vanster...how did she happen to get your number?

Vanster plz don't fall for Mary anymore

Like no joke you should just be single and stop dealing with this shit at this point

Giving mary a 2nd and 3rd chance was your mistake

I'm saying this as someone that likes you, I hate to see my epals ruined by some crazy chick mary's not worth it bro

Ngfm actually is right about mean green and ho playbook at this point in your life

This.

She's an ex for a reason.

I do remember, one of the few French speakers of TW...

wait...vanster is bullied?

I am guessing you think mitch is bullied also. Could not possibly that he posts like an angry meth head.

Agree re the angry meth head part. The ignore function exists for a reason. I used it.

Back