Try to be less white...

Fucking niggers though ami right?

correct

4j9eJeD.gif

I only think about race when I'm driving.

Asians are the absolute worst drivers ever, esp. around town. Followed closely by Indians, they are the worst on the open road.

cancel their licences pls

Every time I go surfing down here in the Tropic of Cancer
I get a little darker
Does that count?

Spoiler

come to think of it... i can't think of one friend
wait
Chuck from high school
He was older than me by a couple years
He led a group of us one night out onto Huntington Bch pier
where we threw our boards off and jumped into the water
current wasn't too bad, but had to paddle hard to stay under the peir lights
Chuck was always a bit crazy... and I'm not sure about the rest of us who surfed that night

Not too many jumping off the pier times
but lots of night surfing off the pier with Chuck

I'm just checking in to make sure you all support queer affirming

It's a very important subject maybe more important than white fragility

I only think about race when I'm driving.

Asians are the absolute worst drivers ever, esp. around town. Followed closely by Indians, they are the worst on the open road.

cancel their licences pls

Asian females. Worst. Drivers. Ever. And they don't actually get in accidents it seems, they cause them, but they'll get away without a scratch. They'll be the ones that hesitate in an intersection or highway exit, but wont get hurt, it will be everyone else that tries to avoid them that ends up getting in the accidents

Indians and Hispanics are the same kinda. If you see an old minivan, usually maroon or dark blue, probably has shitty suspension to the point that its dragging ass or leaning, it likely has a shitload of people in it, indians or Mexicans.

i had an asian woman back up into me while stopped on an expressway frontage road, so she could make a U turn (under the overpass) instead of turning left. TBH it was mostly on me, since i just sat and watched her back into me, but it left no damage so what might you really say.

"nevar forget nevar again"

You know, I think normal, healthy people are happy to recognize the challenges of their being. They are even to happy to recognize that based on statistics there are patterns of behavior that are more common in others like them. They strive to find ways to overcome their challenges and get along. Marriage is a good example.

Many times, people find a partner that is strong where they are weak. This is a nice balance. It helps us all get along. It is natural.

Then, along come the stupid cunts who think that the very mention of differences is somehow evil and racist. These are the people who are the true racists and the real problem. Normal people have a laugh, make a plan, assume a role that focuses on joining their strong points with others to create a happy union.

If we can't see reality or talk about reality without the "race police" trying to attack with a baton, we are doomed to a life of isolation. This is the equivalent of segregation.

The best groups accept their own shortcomings. They accept the shortcomings of others. When it is time to collaborate, they do the best they can by using the strengths of others in a way that achieves a positive result.

The real problem are the cunts on the side that are not participating. They are just shooting off their loud mouths throwing up roadblocks. Society should tell them to STFU or help.

Last edited:
Asian females. Worst. Drivers. Ever.

Agree. That's kind of huge, as the sociopath that posts as Havax is going to say "see? Vanster is so racist!" and it's really just my experience as elderly asian women can't even turn right. Seriously, they cannot. White women can make lefts albeit without signal, and elderly people and stoners will just sit-- but honestly there should be some kind of statistics done on driving, but if you were to watch parallel parkers from a window, and wagering is allowed, tell me how you would bet:

1. Kim Soon, age 61, sober and trying to back her compact into a 20 foot spot, parallel.

2. Billy Bob Havax, 75, drunk and mad, trying to parallel his 1980 Ford pickup into parking at the bowling alley, one slot left and he's got maybe a foot off either bumper.

I know my money is on the cousin-toucher. All the way.

Agree. That's kind of huge, as the sociopath that posts as Havax is going to say "see? Vanster is so racist!" and it's really just my experience as elderly asian women can't even turn right. Seriously, they cannot. White women can make lefts albeit without signal, and elderly people and stoners will just sit-- but honestly there should be some kind of statistics done on driving, but if you were to watch parallel parkers from a window, and wagering is allowed, tell me how you would bet:

1. Kim Soon, age 61, sober and trying to back her compact into a 20 foot spot, parallel.

2. Billy Bob Havax, 75, drunk and mad, trying to parallel his 1980 Ford pickup into parking at the bowling alley, one slot left and he's got maybe a foot off either bumper.

I know my money is on the cousin-toucher. All the way.
Billy bob all day. He's been driving since he was 12 when dad used to give him the keys to go get beer and cigs when pops was too hammered

i'll say one thing that the native americans definitely had right... family structure and gender society structure. the women stayed home and raised the children and cleaned shit up and cooked and picked berries occasionally, and the men did man things like hunting.

wish we could go back to that kind of structure.

i'll say one thing that the native americans definitely had right... family structure and gender society structure. the women stayed home and raised the children and cleaned shit up and cooked and picked berries occasionally, and the men did man things like hunting.

I don't recall addressing you.

Just need to rid the planet of jews. :shrug:

Back