Try to be less white...

img.jpg

And what are you wanting to teach us? How to break into the Capitol and smear your own shit on the rotunda walls? Go back to molesting your kin, you trash heap.

damn bro, we just wanted 2 share the good news of our lord and savior jesus christ w/ u

damn bro, we just wanted 2 share the good news of our lord and savior jesus christ w/ u

In the spirit of the thread, I did read an article last night where that Rachel Dolezal idiot is complaining that "no one will hire her."

My tone is grumpy because I'm old, and weekends are for being grumpy. Rachel Dolezal tried to be less white, and it's worked out with the results you see.

Rachel was a liar. If she was honest and did the change today, it would probably be accepted, although she doesn't have many skills.

What gets me is there are so many black causes trying to advance that race, yet it's never enough. There's BET, black caucus in politics, the black experience on Xfinity, BLM, black history month, the list goes on and on. Yet if a white person says they're proud to be white, that's racist. The double standards are crazy. And if you make a mistake, they want you completely cancelled.

Last edited:
Only times I ever think in terms of race is on the internet because so many people feel their opinions need to be heard. Normal day to day I never give it a thought.

Only times I ever think in terms of race is on the internet because so many people feel their opinions need to be heard. Normal day to day I never give it a thought.
This is true of many things.

Social media gives people way too much access to be assholes, and I don't mean like how we're assholes here; drive by assholes.

Rachel was a liar. If she was honest and did the change today, it would probably be accepted, although she doesn't have many skills.

I was going to say she doesn't have any skills, but tbf she did fool the black community for years.

In the spirit of the thread, I did read an article last night where that Rachel Dolezal idiot is complaining that "no one will hire her."

My tone is grumpy because I'm old, and weekends are for being grumpy. Rachel Dolezal tried to be less white, and it's worked out with the results you see.
While she was trying to be less white she had fame and opportunity around every corner. Now that we know she's white and a liar, her opportunities are gone.

It's literally backwards of what you're saying.

:lol: some crazy irony in this logic

Back