THE ELECTION TRANSITION INTEGRITY THREAD

to all the "dim"s out there reading this: you had better buy a helmet before the trial because rudy's evidence is going to blow your dick from here to kingdom cum

The Q-Anonites are now tossing Tucker fucking Carlson under the bus for not being cultist enough? :rofl:

This story could not be written. The stupidity, fecklessness and gullibility of the conservative cannot be imagined. It has to be witnessed.

The Q-Anonites are now tossing Tucker fucking Carlson under the bus for not being cultist enough? :rofl:

This story could not be written. The stupidity, fecklessness and gullibility of the conservative cannot be imagined. It has to be witnessed.

lol yeah how can anyone turn their back on Tucker Carlson, right? i'm glad you believe in Tucker so much, that's great and all, but anti-cultist people can change their minds when some things don't add up anymore.

u guys should listen to absent more because you get to keep all your racist shit but say some sensible things about politics

coof coof. hold my ballot *sip*

lol yeah how can anyone turn their back on Tucker Carlson, right? i'm glad you believe in Tucker so much, that's great and all, but anti-cultist people can change their minds when some things don't add up anymore.

less than half a year ago you were talking about how tucker's show was the greatest thing on earth.

I cannot believe that Rudy and Sidney have the gall to not give all of their court case evidence straight to Tucker and Fox news before the trials. What assholes.

I don't think you understand how legal proceedings in your own country work. How would tucker seeing the evidence change anything?

Last edited:
less than half a year ago you were talking about how tucker's show was the greatest thing on earth.

he was good :shrug:

he still is on a lot of things. but i don't agree with him that he should have all the evidence before the trials. am i wrong about that? should i agree that he should get all the evidence? should i shill hard for him like u guys do for rachel madcow? or should i be allowed to change my mind and call people out on my side if i don't agree?

Last edited:
hold up. who here has shilled for rachel madow? what are you on about?

you're an idiot if you believe evidence is something that must remain a secret until the day of the trial.

I don't think you understand how legal proceedings in your own country work. How would tucker seeing the evidence change anything?

lol wat?

maybe YOU don't understand how proceedings in the US work. how many high profile court cases do you see releasing everything they have to the media beforehand?

what about the fake mueller muh russia coup case? how often did they release evidence of anything while a trial/investigation was going on? stfu bro.

hold up. who here has shilled for rachel madow? what are you on about?

you're an idiot if you believe evidence is something that must remain a secret until the day of the trial.

rachel maddow was just an example. you fuckers have shilled for ur propaganda news plenty of times.

rudy is saving all the best evidence for last just like he did with hunters laptop

hell drop it any day now bombs are coming

bombs are incoming we know to trust rudy he never lets us down with big bombs just like hunters laptop

This will be bigger than any dick pic

Tucker betrayed us hes just another swamp goon at fox

rudy is saving all the best evidence for last just like he did with hunters laptop

hell drop it any day now bombs are coming

u must be stupid if you do not realize by now where the evidence has come from

a crime cannot be prosecuted until it occurs. then the evidence will come to light. minority report 2002.

ZorgRudy.jpg

I cannot believe that Rudy and Sidney have the gall to not give all of their court case evidence straight to Tucker and Fox news before the trials. What assholes.

when the narrative divulges in any way from what trump wants it can only mean they're a globalist and they must burn

Back