Should I start drinking again now I'm unemployed?

Time for a drink?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I said it in your unemployment thread. Make MGJ and Smoothies.

I drink one time on the weekend, IPA beer. Co-worker and I will visit a brewery, have a couple, go home, have a few more, listen to MP3s, go to bed, drink the water.

It's not an exact science, but I've found if I stop at 5 beers with the water, there's no hangover the next morning.

As a fellow unemployed person, you should start drinking again. I never quit. I did sell off some bourbon since I had 400+ bottles and tons of duplicate year releases.

I said it in your unemployment thread. Make MGJ and Smoothies.

I drink one time on the weekend, IPA beer. Co-worker and I will visit a brewery, have a couple, go home, have a few more, listen to MP3s, go to bed, drink the water.

It's not an exact science, but I've found if I stop at 5 beers with the water, there's no hangover the next morning.

I'll take shit that's never happening for $200 please Alex.

Mitch - flying in his Sopwith Camel suddenly decides to aim his plane straight into the ground. Firing away with his twin Vickers at nothing, he farts loudly and does the one thing that will surely get him a divorce and ruin his chances in the over 70, under 3 feet weight class. He starts drinking again.

its like Dubai..not exactly a liquor store at every corner. What's the go to place?

Really? Again? Fucking hell I might be unemployed but I don't have time to keep correcting dimtards.

In about an hour the first pint of Stella is going down. And only $12.

Mitch - flying in his Sopwith Camel suddenly decides to aim his plane straight into the ground. Firing away with his twin Vickers at nothing, he farts loudly and does the one thing that will surely get him a divorce and ruin his chances in the over 70, under 3 feet weight class. He starts drinking again.

More gymtime now buddy. I'm thinking British championships next year and then Europeans or Worlds following year. My gym lifts are in the ballpark so time for some focused training.

Back