[JEWS] Alice in Wonderland Trailer. Everyone is Black

I’ve been to several countries and have interacted with citizens from them. My experience tells me people are basically the same everywhere. Most want to provide their families and genuinely be happy.

Working as a field service tech, I’ve been all over the country and can say race plays no real role in determining someone’s competency. If I never traveled and could only base my opinions locally in Massachusetts, I may have a very different perspective because of the demographics here.

Race is nothing but a social construct. It’s silly really to judge someone on skin pigment. Unfortunately in the US, the media and two major party politicians have gone to great lengths to keep racism thriving. It is what keeps them in control.

If jews never brought blacks to America we'd already be living on space colonies. If only black were here America would basically be Africa on the western hemisphere.

We have on average 15 more IQ points, 15% larger prefrontal cortex, a drive in invent which they dont. A drive for future oriented thinking and impulse control they don't.

If blacks wanted to provide for their families their rates of fatherlessness would not be sky high. They are destroyers. Everything wonderful about civilization we give blacks, if left to their own devices, they destroy. They are not simply a stagnant people, they are regressive.

uMawPsn.jpg

qnequyO.png

5kUCWXT.jpg

I thought you had to use the correct racial actor/actress to play a part?

We can't have white people voicing black cartoon characters... or straight people playing non-binary gay trans people...

I thought you had to use the correct racial actor/actress to play a part?

We can't have white people voicing black cartoon characters... or straight people playing non-binary gay trans people...

I'll never forgive the Jews for casting ginger Jimmy Olsen, the whitest whitey who ever graced a comic book, as a black savage for the Supergirl TV show.

Supergirl-James-Jimmy-Olsen.jpg

Angelina Jolie is so fucking hot and batshit crazy

Edit: what's wrong with black actors? Idgi

Last edited:
Then why do you support drones bombing the shit out of them? Do you really think the people we're bombing were part of the terror plot 19 years ago?

Have drones bombing the shit out of them been more or less under President Donald Trump? Asking for a real SCIENTIST?

Black Panther best superhero movie
Hamilton best broadway musical

TW frothing over those facts, and Mel Gibson's Jebus movie can't fail fast enough, so I can come and remind everyone how much money it lost lol

actually we didn't even kno those things existed until u trolled us w/ them b/c we don't have motion pictures in the trailer park and we sure as hell don't go to some gaylord heathen faggot shitshow like a play

I feel bad for the small time local employees and owners of theaters around the country, but overall anything that hurts this Jew industry is good for America and white people overall.

Getting rid of Regal and AMC will allow the independent theaters to come back with a chance at getting opening day releases. Watching older movies in the theater is fun too. We had some decent choices in PDX for that.

That is some steaming pile of shit.

Why not tell a traditional black story using appropriate actors? I'm sure there are thousands of tribal African tales they could use, why recycle/reclaim something that doesn't make any sense?

This also includes "The Witches", great book, great stage show. Does not need negroidification.

Stop freaking out. It isn't a Disney production, so nobody will give a fuck about this. Angelina Jolie 90% of the time is box office poison.

lewis carroll is a documented pedophile. if you want to fight the jews to win him over for the whites be my guest. just confirms what ive always said, the pedos are the ones steering the ship called white supreme.

wow, next you'll be telling me that the biggest worldwide pedo-protector organization is the catholic church

family values

who benefits most from race war? jews. who benefits most from jew war? pedos. the jews have the whites exterminate the blacks for them, the whites exterminate the jews, all that's left is pedos and china moves in to rule them all. you think pedos are going to fight off the chinese? even the jews are losing that fight, and they've been behind the winners of every war in human history.

Mitch knows blacks aren't lazy

From his vast experience with blacks in Dubai

Who are all actually passport-less slaves forced to work 14 hour days for stale bread and cheese.

:rofl:

Notice no denial from racist mitch

Back