2019-nCoV

in mexico, towers are ivory b/c mexicans hate elephants even more than chinamen do and want them poached in2 bolivian

We use walrus tusks. Walrus' are ugly and nobody likes them... they're like mormons with their harems.

Last edited:
If you want to get some common sense items for around the house, work, etc and you currently don't have them - gloves, masks, GermX, Lysol, etc you might want to stock up soon. This stuff has quietly started to disapear from the shelves.

Again, I think this whole thing is a bad memory by Summer but in the meantime... Red dots don't just pop up from nowhere. Someone traveled and puttered around for a few days.

There's a cruise ship that has ~3000 passengers and ~40 cases. It was quarantined near Yokohama, Japan.

I read that the ship will remain under quarantine until they go two weeks with zero new cases. Anytime a new case emerges the clock will be reset and they'll need to wait another two weeks.

The rooms on the interior of the ship don't have windows. Can't imagine being trapped there. Fucking nightmare really.

There's a cruise ship that has ~3000 passengers and ~40 cases. It was quarantined near Yokohama, Japan.

I read that the ship will remain under quarantine until they go two weeks with zero new cases. Anytime a new case emerges the clock will be reset and they'll need to wait another two weeks.

The rooms on the interior of the ship don't have windows. Can't imagine being trapped there. Fucking nightmare really.
it's now up to 70 cases.

at least ur crypto holdings r going up

EQOucqLWkAE34yR

sounds legit :rofl:

the entire cruise ship industry is about to go bottoms up

saw a facebook ad this morning where the headline was "Are you ready for the start of the spring cruising season!?" from Carnival followed by hundreds of comments. All some variant of "are Coronas served for free?" or "who the fuck would step foot on a cruise ship now"

Last edited:
Those ppl on the ship don't get any booze, it's banned.

All face masks etc have been stripped from the shelves in every hardware and industrial supply place in my whole area. None to be had anywhere, except assholes on ebay trying to sell them for $10 each

I spoke to my doctor today and mentioned it and he showed me his medical supply website, they have no stock either, which means even the doctors and hospitals can't get any more at the moment.

i have to work in my office today and tomorrow
i spent all of last week working at home, as well as this past monday
im gonna stay home friday as well
the train was butt-to-nut packed as always this morning except this time, someone started coughing and EVERYONE immediately turned to look at them
it was unreal
i also noted that there were no chinese tourists either, which is uncommon even so early in the morning
i may go drinkin this weekend just to see how many chinese are actually still here

Back