you don't match their skin color or skill set requisites

sorry clu

they are a lot pickier than the shithole called the USA

Zq3FS3u.jpg

Last edited:
for kitty cat

GAB

i was going to use this as my memo.......but even i don't know wtf this is

can't decipher the autistic gibberish and don't even know where the joke comes from or if it is real or not

you have to have an account on gab to know more and i'm just not that committed yet

when CPT TELE can't navigate them autism waters we know we are in uncharted territories

it is a whole new world

Last edited:
I’m not 100% sure, but I think I’m responsible for Tele’s presence on TW. Maybe SS, not entirely sure. TWL buds

You’re potentially welcome

Jesus christ, what the fuck have you done...

Oh well, never mind. This place had been dead for 2 years anyway. I guess some more melting down threads, or some nexting users, or weird shit posting won't change this forum's ultimate fate. Perhaps it will even accelerate the process, which can be ultimately good.

Can I have some pizza roll please. I'm getting bored while I'm waiting for migrants to turn Europe into a shithole. It's been 2 years since some Africans moved in, and my streets are still clean, there are more and more jobs available.. I'm also waiting for Jesus to return, that bastard is probably still at sleep or something, nothing out of the ordinary happens and everyone is happy here in the civilization.

Can I have some pizza roll please. I'm getting bored while I'm waiting for migrants to turn Europe into a shithole. It's been 2 years since some Africans moved in, and my streets are still clean, there are more and more jobs available.. I'm also waiting for Jesus to return, that bastard is probably still at sleep or something, nothing out of the ordinary happens and everyone is happy here in the civilization.

LMFAO

you act like i haven' been to your country?

dude it is a gaint homeless colony.....

all i did was walk around with a brown bag of porto wine pissing in the streets like the locals

the entire city of lisboa to porto is a human cat box of ancient relics celebrating a time when you guys weren't so piss drunk, high off hash, and dirt poor

serveimage

serveimage

^^^when i presume this wasn't your national identity and legacy

my favorite was watching the only people with actual jobs, shit to do, or should i shit to undo, like wash down the main attraction/exhibit sidewalks to get some of the feces and piss to be slightly less sticky and stenchy

which all seemed to flow into the local ponds and fountain exhibits.......

which i presume to be acting as your sewer systems

which was the only thing that distracted me from the stench of your open exhibit grave yards and dead people propped up and rotting in the windows

true story btw......

africans might actually fix your situation at the moment

because they might be slightly less superstitious and lazy and hairy

Last edited:
Back