Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

ed norton was raped by other "white" racists and he found solace in a black dude

no message there, must b inherent racism shaping my view

u try walking through san francisco with a maga hat on, bub.

Why not? Would someone shoot me? (not that I would, I didn't vote for the buffoon and I have too much of a life to waste time trolling)

And why San Francisco specifically? Your original statement applied to "america" in general.

Weak.

theres a difference between being confident with sharing your political opinions and treating politics like sports like a cunty partisan hack...ie triple

BITCH OWNED

best post of last night

triple felt like he won and was completely vindicated in life last night

in an election he didn't vote in, in a state he will never visit.....with people he knows nothing about

this is called an ultimate win for the biggest life loser ever to visit this forum

j8tau.gif

DB7EMQxUQAAEXpz.jpg

someone needs to update that above image by another six months

Last edited:
Film-maker Morgan Spurlock confesses to sexual misconduct - BBC News

lefties so desperate to get their sex abuse virtue signalling GBP's that they're reporting their own rapes :rofl:

how long until huffpost/buzzfeed writes an article about how brave this dude is

He was approached by a girl who wanted hush money. He thought it was too much so he announced his own behavior and tried to spin it into a virtue signal. I bet that's what's going on.

The guy is a massive liberal douche. I never liked Supersize Me, and I saw some of his TV series and he's very much a douche. He goes to prison in one and clearly the prisoners are stupid trashy people who just keep on going back to prison. It was just one long show about how bad prisons are and how they are keeping people down.

Zelda Perkins, Harvey Weinstein's former assistant, speaks out
She talks about how a crook eyed Kike raped her then paid her $150K in hush money and a signed NDA to which she wasnt' allowed a copy of.

Noam Chomsky speaks eloquently and persuadingly about how the intelligentsia is in service to power and privilege. If a lawyer gets you to sign an NDA to hide criminality is this one of the situations where the legal intelligentsia has perverted the law for bank? Got damn perverse.

Why is it ok for an extravagantly well paid lawyer to trade criminality for cash? Because for all it's virtue signalling our legal scholars do whore themselves out for cash and noblesse oblige. These the wayz of our legal intelligentsia. :jester:

And we trust our unaffordable legal system to these hypocritical chumps.

Last edited:
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. Our founding fathers botched the judicial system on purpose. 40% of them were lawyers. Our justice system is based on money. With money you can be innocent. Without it you negotiate guilt (plea bargain)

our political system was supposed to have all kinds of groups and parties represented

instead we are 100% represented by politicians who are lawyers, judges, and jews

which, if you look at the stats, are just three fun ways of saying the same (((group)))

now it is their time to have some light shed on them and watch them fail to live up to their own hilariously hypocrisy from the towers they have been preaching and virtue signaling from for decades

which turned out to be more along the lines of rape dungeons

Back