Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

That is the difference between the way the Left looks at people and the way the Right looks at people.

If there is a problem, like say mass shootings. The right thinks that individuals should be responsible for their own actions and any change will come from changing the individual.

The left thinks that the change must come via changing society as a whole

funny how this flips if the shooter just pops in an allah ackbark before pulling the trigger

Writer Jenny Lumet: Russell Simmons Sexually Violated Me

The screenwriter of 'Rachel Getting Married' and 'The Mummy' (and the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet) details a terrifying encounter with the legendary music producer, who says he is stepping down from his businesses in the wake of the new claims.

Russell Simmons, a prolific music and TV producer and co-founder of Def Jam Recordings, was accused of sexual assault and harassment by model Keri Claussen Khalighi in a Nov. 19 article in the Los Angeles Times. Simmons then denied the incident in a letter published Nov. 22 by The Hollywood Reporter. The letter prompted Jenny Lumet — an award-winning screenwriter (Rachel Getting Married, The Mummy), the daughter of filmmaker Sidney Lumet, and granddaughter of singer/activist Lena Horne — to pen a response detailing her own experience with Simmons.

[.....]

The poster above me is an insecure cuck desperately trying to make friends on the internet because no one wants to be around him.

Good read. I can see a number of ways where the described night wouldn't have raised flags to Simmons. She barely uttered any words, and seemingly never told him no.

What did their relationship look like through Simmons' eyes, I wonder.

bingo.

also to address the above about gay marriage, the whole slippery slope with having sex with animals is beyond stupid.

says the guy who thinks being pegged

matching tattoos

serveimage

i don't doubt that your idea of normal isn't strange to you

The poster above me is an insecure cuck desperately trying to make friends on the internet because no one wants to be around him.

If you need friends, just ask. I'll always listen to you during suicide prevention awareness month, bro.

Your rapid fire nonsensical gibberish postings are some mental health red flags. I'll make sure to link him to your TW profile to send you aid (or AIDS).

making fun of low iq, low t, and now aids

u really aren't going to have anyone left if you keep this up jgrange

you only have felons and illegal immigrants left to back you up now

one group can't save you but in already predominantly blue states

the other better not be able to read and understand your cunty english

maybe we call u dranged instead?

Last edited:
Back