Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

DM_-4LKWkAM6A3E.jpg

Has anyone come out and admitted they slept with Weinstein to get a role?

The come up to my room, massage act must have worked a few times.

George is what 93 years old? Senile old guys do that, ask anyone who has ever worked in a nursing home. I’m cutting him some slack, unless he had a history of doing that sort of thing which I’ve never heard.

"We were told that Bush had, during a photo opp, groped her and told her that his favorite magician was “David Cop-a-Feel” while fondling her."

awesome.

this guy survived the japanese in dubyadubya two. let him grab i say!

Down goes another Pervert Jew!

Mark Halperin, the NBC and MSNBC analyst who co-authored the bestselling 2008 election postmortem "Game Change," is leaving both networks after five women accused him of sexual harassment in a CNN report published Wednesday.

Halperin allegedly grabbed a woman's breasts without consent and pressed his clothed, erect penis against three of his co-workers. The "Morning Joe" regular denied those allegations, according to CNN, but did not specifically deny the women's accusations that he had propositioned them for sex.

Halperin admited to CNN Wednesday night that his conduct was inappropriate, and he said he would take time away from his role as a senior political analyst at NBC and MSNBC.

Mark Halperin out at NBC, MSNBC amid sex assault accusations

George is what 93 years old? Senile old guys do that, ask anyone who has ever worked in a nursing home. I’m cutting him some slack, unless he had a history of doing that sort of thing which I’ve never heard.
Dont use google, use something like duckduckgo and search for the Franklin Scandal.

Goes all the way to the top.

leftist media trying to cover up a list of sexually abusive men in media after it turns out they all work for leftist media sites..

Busted! Clara Jeffery at Mother Jones is Covering up Sexual Harassment Scandal
Sam Biddle: 5 Fast Facts You Need toKnow
The 'Shitty Media Men' list? We're asking all the wrong questions about it | Helen Gould | Opinion | The Guardian

shitty-men-in-media-1-768x432.png

Blogger amends vow to publish list of - POLITICO

Former New Republic literary editor Leon Wieseltier was one whose name was on the list, according to a copy obtained by POLITICO, and he may have been its first casualty. On Tuesday, an organization supported by Laurene Powell Jobs, the philanthropist and widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, severed ties with Wieseltier over “inappropriate workplace conduct” at the magazine he worked at for more than three decades. Wieseltier had been accused of “workplace harassment” on the list.

A BuzzFeed News spokesperson added, “We cannot discuss specific personnel matters, but we take allegations of inappropriate conduct extremely seriously, including anonymous ones.”

According to one BuzzFeed staffer, the names on the list weren’t a total surprise to many — and that the reputations of the men named on it preceded them. “Nothing in the spreadsheet really seemed like new information,” the staff member said. “It’s less of a big topic than you might expect.”

Last edited:
I barely escaped the car salesman when I told him yes I would buy the car only if he promised to give me the car after I bought it

I just asked someone next to me in relation to this confession, "Does that make Ashley Judd a victim?" He said, "Yes it does."

I guess I don't understand this world anymore.

Back