[NFL] Week 1

Do you even watch football?

Stick to college

Luck is out with shoulder till game 4/5

Colts are trying to tank with Tolzien

No other reason to start Tolzien one of he worst starting qbs to ever start a game seriously

Someone needs to hire kaep the qb play is so bad Tom fucking Savage? Tolzien? Bortels wow..

No shit he's out, but that doesn't change the fact that when he returns he'll be the starter.

No other reason to start Tolzien one of he worst starting qbs to ever start a game seriously

Someone needs to hire kaep the qb play is so bad Tom fucking Savage? Tolzien? Bortels wow..
Um, you want them to pick up a quarterback who doesn't know the offense midseason? Good luck with that one. It's better to roll with a game manager that knows the system then bring in a random.

Um, you want them to pick up a quarterback who doesn't know the offense midseason? Good luck with that one. It's better to roll with a game manager that knows the system then bring in a random.

I don't want them to do this mid season I'm saying any of these teams should have in summer. At this point colts should tank on purpose. I'd play Scott every game and rest luck all year get #1 pick.

Rayan do u think I'm stupid or something hehehe
But fuck the colts I'm not a fan

Rayn my main point is you have supertrap shitting every thread with politics even the nfl thread

These guys are now outraged when they never gave a shit about most of the other more crazy cases in the nfl

Either way fuck off with your moral outrage you guys are such fucking reverse sjws at this point

Back