[NFL] Week 1

Does anyone else notice that it's now a weekly thing for some asshole to get on ESPN and tell owners that they should hire Kaepernick? FUCK. OFF. I'm so fucking tired of hearing about this guy. Even if he was talented enough to hire at this point I'd reject him just for spite. Go play for the CFL you hack.

it wouldn't even be a gamble for some team like the colts

there's not a single universe where tolzien's better than kaep

also the 'holding out for a starter job' thing was debunked a while ago

it wouldn't even be a gamble for some team like the colts

there's not a single universe where tolzien's better than kaep

also the 'holding out for a starter job' thing was debunked a while ago

Colts aren't going to pay him what he wants to put him on the bench behind Luck, nor is Kaep willing to sit behind Luck.

well he's not demanding starter money, and nfl contracts are such that the team does not need to be on the hook for much money if for some reason the 'experiment' turns south

Which leaves value being assessed on the drama that comes with him and teams just don't want to pay it.

They have that right to make a decision based on that don't they? Maybe not.

Colts aren't going to pay him what he wants to put him on the bench behind Luck, nor is Kaep willing to sit behind Luck.

Do you even watch football?

Stick to college

Luck is out with shoulder till game 4/5

Colts are trying to tank with Tolzien

No other reason to start Tolzien one of he worst starting qbs to ever start a game seriously

Someone needs to hire kaep the qb play is so bad Tom fucking Savage? Tolzien? Bortels wow..

Take off your maga filter fool/supertrap

There are ppl that have literally murdered / raped and played football and your outraged over this lmfao

Fucking retards might as well be sjws

I am not outraged.. he is just another dumbfuck and he made a dumbfuck decision and now the dumbfuck is unemployed

fuck him

I dunno? finish. I thought you were imply something like those others are on equal ground with kaep... I guess I am saying owners don't agree.

what about marcus peters? chris long & malcom jenkins? marshawn? a number of seahawks? eric reid?
they apparently are worth keeping whereas kaep just sucks balls and no one wants drama from a backup qb. also marshawn is sitting just cause he's lazy.
you keep saying there will be drama when most players still playing say there wouldn't be
define "most players" and reference the poll you are citing. look at the side bar of the video fool posted, "Tom Brady says Kaep who?" "Jim Brown criticizes Kaep", Warren Moon .. Joe Montana...

can we not do this shit in certain threads ffs

tele will post 20 times in a row in sports threads and make this forum even worse

Back