[NFL] Week 1

right after kickoff for 2nd half:

S3kYXwp.jpg

i love all the "maybe it's because sf isn't a football town" narratives when it's in santa clara, and even shitty teams playing at candlestick in sf played in front of a packed house

fuck niners ownership lol

Worst ownership in the league. York is just scum. I'm a Raider fan but my wife/both sisters/both brother in laws are die hard niners fans so I have over the past 10 years spent a lot of time rooting for them when it makes sense but it is so hard rooting for a team run by that POS.

Robinson done for the year torn acl from non contact on first catch of the year

So I was looking over responses to this boycott NFL until kaep has a job nonsense twitter thing.

Gotta say looking at the pictures of the people claiming they are going to boycot the NFL like they actually watched it in the first place had me laughing hard.

a short heat wave peaked yesterday, it was 96F in santa clara during the game, that area gets no wind either

David Johnson listed as a potential IR candidate. The corruption has spread, they fear it must be cut away. The safest course would be to take the whole arm, though they can take away the rotting flesh and try to burn out the corruption with boiling wine.

I just turned it on and I came here to bitch about this guy's voice.

Didn't realize it wasn't a guy

Back