Hey you old bastards

Just wanted to drop in and congratulate all of you for making it to be as old as I was, when this place was new, and I was the old guy...

Holy shit I'm still an admin.

I was literally just about to make the same thread....

And I'm only 36... you where older than that at UVA4!!!!

Ha! Heyas Yankee....good to see you back on here

Holy shit ... redneck.... LMAO

Yankee to make you feel much better... just started a new job monday and my boss and 2 co-workers played t1 and t2 with us... They won't tell me their nic, but I got the job so probably didn't troll them.

When I started playing the tribes I was in elementary school. I saw Yankee on here and would lol at him being old. I would enjoy hours or tribes fun, eating pop tarts and pizza pockets with no cares in the world.
Now I am the old. I'm no longer loling.

Have always been old and is now older still. Checks in here because nostalgia.
Piotrr is doing fine.

Just had my first true old man bruise... FUCK!!! just big nasty black/blue skin and don't remember hitting/bumping anything. :cry:

most people can die or get killed in carjackings in the enclosed space of their car there is little place to escape to, guns and weapons are frequently used . a carjacking is considered an attempt on a person's life . if you try to take my life and i can't run i'm entitled self-defense don't jew people that aren't jews just because you want it doesn't mean it's yours .

Last edited:
Back