Terror attack on UK Parliament?

52 years old?
wasnt he born in england? kinda old for radical jihad

also 3 dead 40 injured
da fuck

Last edited:
most domestic born terrorists are 1st generation immigrants

f9e.gif

You can't do anything. We live in a free country, once you're here legally you are protected by the constitution. However we need to stop the flow now.

I don't know what answer you're really looking for. The "alt right" is just as stupid as the "alt left". I don't know any serious conservative who wants to ban all Muslims, deport all Mexicans, or kill all the queers.

That is a rhetoric that is pushed by the left ad nauseam.

Our state department and DHS should be examining every person wishing to immigrate to the US. Not just muslims. Everyone. We shouldn't be allowing criminals, terrorists, or other "bad" people into our country. I think this is just fucking common sense. If we can't verify that they are honest law abiding future citizens, then we shouldn't let them in. Period. I believe in the sovereignty of every nation, and that each nation should protect itself, including securing the border (however that security happens).

I don't want to deport all Mexicans, I feel at the very least we should deport all of the illegal gang bangers and criminals back. I don't mind if you want to live peacefully here. I also think that the citizen clause of the 14th amendment needs to be removed. I can't think of any valid reason today for that to exist.

And finally, I don't give a shit about the entire LGBT "movement". Want to get married? Enjoy. Want to get your ass pounded by a 300lb black guy? Go for it. I really don't care. Just stop thinking you're special and deserve special treatment. And stop playing the homophobic card.

The divisive rhetoric from the left is the reason why there is so much anger in the world. I have never experienced so much hate than from a supposed "tolerant" SJW. I work in Seattle and I'm surrounded by it.

I grew up in London

say no more

i figured this before you posted

i mean you have all the mental fortitude and intellectual integrity of Mucky the Marxist and that Lobster cuck stain estrogen spill who used to post here years back

The rest is just self explanatory at this point

enjoy your country.....please go back or stay there

i liked al'muktar until he sold out 2 the banksters and joined the sa crowd

i mean, this guy was a cool tw dood and then he turned out 2b a real jerk

lobster was ok, he just had a mild case of the condescending euro HATEFUL, BIGOTED RACISM against americans

it would b cool if they were back tho

Last edited:
I misspelled a word. You are an ignorant asshole with no common sense. I'll take my spelling issues over your dumbass any day

So far being an uppity elitist piece of shit isn't stopping them from getting killed in the streets and run the fuck over

maybe they will have to implement a new tactic in London

I doubt it......but we will see

either way.....:ralf:

i liked al'muktar until he sold out 2 the banksters and joined the sa crowd

i mean, this guy was a cool tw dood and then he turned out 2b a real jerk

lobster was ok, he just had a mild case of the condescending euro HATEFUL, BIGOTED RACISM against americans

it would b cool if they were back tho

I like to think Muky is in the streets right now

screaming enough of this shit send them all back with his nicest banker tie and black suit on (that doesn't fit because he ate too much proletariat pizza)

i mean you have all the mental fortitude and intellectual integrity of Mucky the Marxist and that Lobster cuck stain estrogen spill who used to post here years back

Haha, says the man whose entire shtick is 4chan memes and ad hominems.

The arch-snowflake who thinks he's the pied piper of the alt-right on here, with a fragile little chicken little ego.

Do you have an original thought, or is your entire life a copy pasta from 4chan?

great comeback. Have you tried this one? I am rubber, you are glue.

Tell me where the SJW touched you.

Last edited:
Haha, says the man whose entire shtick is 4chan memes and ad hominems.

The arch-snowflake who thinks he's the pied piper of the alt-right on here, with a fragile little chicken little ego.

Do you have an original thought, or is your entire life a copy pasta from 4chan?

wow...that is a lot of talking points for a guy who doesn't like unoriginal content

are you a speak and spell?

if so it might be time for your tune up

ask them if they can provide an original thought or actual content in upgrade package

Back