Tell me about the SJW warrior

It's just my theory, I'm not a psychologist. It was also not a slam on millennials, just the SJW, and there are plenty of millennials on TW. The point is to have a discussion, that's what forums are for, and you seem opposed to the very notion of discussion of anything, on any subject, at any time, unless it involves Tribes Talk circlejerk story-of-the-month club.

I don't need to post long observations, but occasionally I choose to because I have something more to say about a topic. I don't expect you to write longer posts, though if you ever did I would still read them if I found them engaging. If you want to be critical of my occasional long-rants, so be it, I hold no shame in writing them.

The difference is TW is a distraction.. people post all kinds of shit.

SJW use social media as a substitute for knowledge wisdom and experience. It is seen as an accomplishment. It's the same as TW in that it doesn't mean shit but they base their very lives on it.

Also btw you are doing the equivalent of what you hate from sjw

Sjw post articles/observations for likes between peers on social media at least you claim that in your ramble book

You post observation and articles for likes between homogenous peers for the most part except that you effort post page long ones for positive reinforcement of your crazy rambles

Same shit different group & format no critical analysis

It is actually the same thing every generation has said about the one next for just about every generation. My generation, gen x was supposed to be the end of all times. We were ADD, buried in our video games and lacking respect. Sound familiar?

Fool isn't wrong though. The first generations that grew up in everyone gets a trophy land are hitting their 20s now and look what we have. It isn't a massive leap to figure out that the generation that grew up being told they were special and given no boundaries now is a grown up spoiled man-child.

Is the same story I used to have to walk 5 miles to school wah wah wah

This new fangled jazz music is ruining society

Rock is ruining society

Blah blah

Keep crying to your same age group

Also making observations with zero support and then asking someone to disprove it is nearly impossible

It takes no effort to make an observation and tons of actual science to refute or prove something so making these observations is pretty dangerous to do

You can correlate many random thinks correlation isn't causation at all

Jfc fool why would you type that out how fucking weird and angry are

You are hitting new old angry lows that post is equivalent to the guy in 1950 saying rock music destroyed society smdh

have u ever had the misfortune of listening 2 the lyrics from 1950s crap that the baby boomers grew up on? it's probably one of the main reasons they turned out to be such insufferably self centered pieces of shit.

the old guy from 1950 was rite amirite

Rock is ruining society

Blah blah

Also making observations with zero support and then asking someone to disprove it is nearly impossible

It takes no effort to make an observation and tons of actual science to refute or prove something so making these observations is pretty dangerous to do

I've made no complaints about the "youth" of today, I've done no comparisons of culture. I hold no opinions on any of that, really. The topic asked for input on SJWs, and I posted an observation. I did not ask for it to be disproved. If you disagree with my observation, that's absolutely fine, I'm not insisting that it's a scientific certainty. I am stating my opinion, and that's all there is to it.

At this point you sound like you're just ranting that people shouldn't post opinions or observations.

No I'm pointing out how strange your page long rants have been and how you went froma a good poster to a circle jerk poster

Groove coombz and other semi moderates all pointed out the same

No I'm pointing out how strange your page long rants have been and how you went froma a good poster to a circle jerk poster

Speaking of circle jerks.. that took a long path to simply saying you disagree. Add up your multiple rant posts and see how much space you fill up. Typical hypocrite of enormous proportions.

Simply a hypocrite.

Jfc fool why would you type that out how fucking weird and angry are

You are hitting new old angry lows that post is equivalent to the guy in 1950 saying rock music destroyed society smdh

THIS NASTY ROCK MUSIC CAME AROUND AND RUINED SOCIETY LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE USING MARIJUANA STUPID HIPPIES

same argument fool you will end up on wrong side of history as old crazy guy complaining

Every 20-30 things there is a conservative angry push back then it disappears

I hate sjw more than anyone buy you look like a whiney angry baby posting that shit

Keep posting circle jerk books fool to the old angry man squad that's normal behavior

This is basically the equivalent of posting a fb story for likes

The other 36 year old man crew agrees with you shocking!?

Do you need to post more book long stories for likes isn't that what sjw do

I'm not 30

I don't need to post page long observations to a circle jerk squad of homogenous yes men relinking the same articles to one another and agreeing there aren't even millennials left here to retort

Some of the post may be true sjw suck but a lot is exaggerated fear mongering with zero evidence

Also btw you are doing the equivalent of what you hate from sjw

Sjw post articles/observations for likes between peers on social media at least you claim that in your ramble book

You post observation and articles for likes between homogenous peers for the most part except that you effort post page long ones for positive reinforcement of your crazy rambles

Same shit different group & format no critical analysis

Rock is ruining society

Blah blah

More circle jerk posting surprisingly to see supertramp knight o rly gg

Fools posted pages and has 80000 more posts than me this isn't his first rant

My total is 1 page nice try that shitty trolling doesn't work on me supertrap

Old man circle jerk knighting together right now proving my point

tumblr_mv8o6iy3lY1qgi05ko1_400.gif

The SJW originated in the mid 80's with the rise of dual income households, which forced many children into cramped day care facilities where the children were required to compete with each other for the attention of single, childless women, who teach them that masculinity is shameful and toxic. As those same children entered their teenage years in the 90s, parents began catering to their children's incessant demands. It was a time of economic prosperity, and rather than teach their children any form of discipline or self-reliance, they provided them with every luxury available in order to satiate their tantrums.

Enter the 2000s, and the real boom of the internet. No longer just for nerds, social media platforms emerged and created a new space where the still attention starved brats could receive it in droves. It was not enough to have a few close friends, one's self worth was measured entirely by the number of friend counts on various platforms. Children learned that sharing empty platitudinous remarks would earn them more shares, more likes, more friends. It was no longer enough to lead a moral and virtuous life, one must now demonstrate that virtue to others. Dyed hair, visible tattoos and piercings, and eye-catching fashion choices became cultural norms to express individualism collectively. The act of not expressing virtue gradually becomes reprehensible. Facts and logic become meaningless in the pursuit of self-worth and value.

Finally we reach today, where decades of pointless, undeserved accolades have created a multi-generational group of shitty writers, actors, and singers who were never really criticized for anything. They stare around the room, either still in their parents house or in a shitty 3BR apartment they share with 8 people, and wonder where things went wrong. They got the 4 year college degree in Art History after 9 hard years of study, but they can't find work to pay off the $300,000 private school loans they took. Gone is the free cable, the free internet, the free housing, the free car, the free food, and they regress to the same tantrums they threw in day care. This is not fair. This is someone else's fault. I want what I had, and you have what I had, therefore you should give me what you have because I deserve things. Instead of self-reflection on the choices they have made, they now discover an adulthood of incompetence. They have no intrinsic value to society, and extreme cognitive dissonance sets in. I have no value, yet I've been told by everyone that I do. My book goes unpublished, my job is being replaced by an LED screen, I am not famous, I own no home, I have no kids, but if I update my facebook profile picture to show solidarity with Paris everyone acknowledges how amazing I am.

This marks the arrival of the social justice warrior. An attention starved adult child who cannot come to grips with the terrible choices they've made under the lax supervision of absentee parents. Their self-perceived victim status elevates their need for more attention, finding solace with other like-minded individuals, and making unreasonable demands based solely on even more virtue signaling. Standards of success are kept shockingly low, as the goal is merely to garner attention and not accomplishments. Marches for rights already obtained ensue, selfies at environment protests, carefully framed to avoid showing their litter, flood the internet. Praise is showered upon them from their vapid, meaningless social media echo chambers. Today we accomplished nothing, and it was amazing how much people appreciated it.

This is maybe the best description of SJW's and their mindset that I have ever seen. Nice post.

The SJW originated in the mid 80's with the rise of dual income households, which forced many children into cramped day care facilities where the children were required to compete with each other for the attention of single, childless women, who teach them that masculinity is shameful and toxic. As those same children entered their teenage years in the 90s, parents began catering to their children's incessant demands. It was a time of economic prosperity, and rather than teach their children any form of discipline or self-reliance, they provided them with every luxury available in order to satiate their tantrums.

Enter the 2000s, and the real boom of the internet. No longer just for nerds, social media platforms emerged and created a new space where the still attention starved brats could receive it in droves. It was not enough to have a few close friends, one's self worth was measured entirely by the number of friend counts on various platforms. Children learned that sharing empty platitudinous remarks would earn them more shares, more likes, more friends. It was no longer enough to lead a moral and virtuous life, one must now demonstrate that virtue to others. Dyed hair, visible tattoos and piercings, and eye-catching fashion choices became cultural norms to express individualism collectively. The act of not expressing virtue gradually becomes reprehensible. Facts and logic become meaningless in the pursuit of self-worth and value.

Finally we reach today, where decades of pointless, undeserved accolades have created a multi-generational group of shitty writers, actors, and singers who were never really criticized for anything. They stare around the room, either still in their parents house or in a shitty 3BR apartment they share with 8 people, and wonder where things went wrong. They got the 4 year college degree in Art History after 9 hard years of study, but they can't find work to pay off the $300,000 private school loans they took. Gone is the free cable, the free internet, the free housing, the free car, the free food, and they regress to the same tantrums they threw in day care. This is not fair. This is someone else's fault. I want what I had, and you have what I had, therefore you should give me what you have because I deserve things. Instead of self-reflection on the choices they have made, they now discover an adulthood of incompetence. They have no intrinsic value to society, and extreme cognitive dissonance sets in. I have no value, yet I've been told by everyone that I do. My book goes unpublished, my job is being replaced by an LED screen, I am not famous, I own no home, I have no kids, but if I update my facebook profile picture to show solidarity with Paris everyone acknowledges how amazing I am.

This marks the arrival of the social justice warrior. An attention starved adult child who cannot come to grips with the terrible choices they've made under the lax supervision of absentee parents. Their self-perceived victim status elevates their need for more attention, finding solace with other like-minded individuals, and making unreasonable demands based solely on even more virtue signaling. Standards of success are kept shockingly low, as the goal is merely to garner attention and not accomplishments. Marches for rights already obtained ensue, selfies at environment protests, carefully framed to avoid showing their litter, flood the internet. Praise is showered upon them from their vapid, meaningless social media echo chambers. Today we accomplished nothing, and it was amazing how much people appreciated it.
Ok this needs to be narrated by Morgan Freeman and blasted through a loudspeaker on to every college campus in the western world. edit: Oh and Kotz got rekt in this thread lel

Last edited:
and the angry old man circle jerk continues

it's funny to see gen x'ers try to hold themselves up as anything other than embittered and ignored lashing out at millennials while being eclipsed by them

Back