FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server

tjZhJRS.png

*Nixon deleted evidence of a crime he did not participate in, Clinton actively tried to avoid freedom of information act.

I can tell when the hillbots are scared because my Facebook gets very very quiet and the couple of trump supporters get very vocal

Most of my fb is Los Angeles entertainment people and they're lefty as fuck for the most part. To the point you'll be bullied and passed over for jobs if you're a trump supporter, hills made her supporters evil bullies at this point while we're just over here trying to make America great again

Hillary supporters are supporters of evil. They are all corrupt, hypocritical, and all suffer from stunted intellectual functionality.

Wiglaf graduated community college in only seven years, in case any of you were wondering about his intelligence.

Wiglaf graduated community college in only seven years, in case any of you were wondering about his intelligence.

he took one class a semester.....over the span of almost a decade

to get his AA

and is proud to have graduated debt free

LMFAO

now calls himself an EE and Space Engineer

I can tell when the hillbots are scared because my Facebook gets very very quiet and the couple of trump supporters get very vocal

Most of my fb is Los Angeles entertainment people and they're lefty as fuck for the most part. To the point you'll be bullied and passed over for jobs if you're a trump supporter, hills made her supporters evil bullies at this point while we're just over here trying to make America great again

#hillarysbullys hashtag on Twitter

We call it the Krugman Kyshtym Chernobyl moment

Paul Krugman (@paulkrugman) | Twitter

these birds of a feather melting down together

nothing but chicken hawk cuck soup left come Nov 9th

Back