Another Political Poll

Please choose the answer that best describes you.

• I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

havax

Super Genius
Veteran XX
Please mark the answer that best describes you. Please be honest. Thanks and ggs.

This poll was created as an experiment based on one of mr. vanster's previous posts, found here.

*EDIT* college education means graduated college with at least an associates degree. sorry vanster.

Last edited:
When you say college education, that could mean that they took a college class once and passed it. You should have said Associates degree, Bachelor degree, Masters degree.

I did a semester of college and then decided to just work. When my heart (MI x4, that's right 4. Even god can't kill me) finally gave out I was making a bit over 150 My yearly bonuses alone were 20 thousand plus. You don't have to get a degree but you will work harder getting to the top pay wise. I wish I would have finished college but I still came out ok.

so what am I talking about? Just because you went to college and someone else didn't doesn't make you anything other than a college grad.

ps if you're not paying for long term disability insurance then you're potentially screwing yourself. I get 60% of my salary

I guess we could always list the highest degree we hold, but we all know a lot of people will lie.

I would be interested to see the general category of jobs for those with and without degrees. (ie: programmer, carpenter, etc)

so what am I talking about? Just because you went to college and someone else didn't doesn't make you anything other than a college grad.

i totally agree with this, bro. but a lot of millennials don't get this. they think that they HAVE to go to college, so they all do. it just makes it worse, because all that does is cheapen college degrees.

When you say college education, that could mean that they took a college class once and passed it. You should have said Associates degree, Bachelor degree, Masters degree.

you're right. edited op.

also lol thanks for taking the poll and being honest :)

Last edited:
cool
and the long term care policy would be separate from those
usually it's something like $200/day in care if you need a live in nurse, or go to a home or w/e cuz you poop your pants

Back