"We must stop perpetuating the racist myth that only a white man can save the world"

The Magical Zoo

Veteran XV
"We must stop perpetuating the racist myth that only a white man can save the world"

: Constance Wu Critical of Matt Damon Movie - Hollywood Reporter

screen_shot_2016-07-29_at_12.19.00_am.png

Constance Wu has a simple, direct response to the upcoming Matt Damon thriller The Great Wall: "We have to stop perpetuating the racist myth that only a white man can save the world."

The Taiwanese-American actress, known for her role as Jessica Huang on ABC's Fresh Off the Boat, took to Twitter to share her thoughts on the sci-fi co-production between Legendary Entertainment and Chinese companies Le Vision Pictues and China Film Group, which features Damon and Willem Dafoe joining a number of big name actors from Hong Kong, mainland China and Taiwan to battle an ancient Chinese monster.

"Our heroes don't look like Matt Damon. They look like Malala. Ghandi. Mandela," she wrote.

nah, itll be a jew male that will destroy the world... if anyone itll be an azn or russian to save the world since the rest of the white race will have already cucked out to said destroyer(s) under the false flag of progressivism.

malala ghandi and mandela rofl

a mudslime apologist kid, a dude that "honored" followers by allowing them to give him enemas, and a fucking terrorist.

real heros

i should... been wanting to see a docu about that :p:

as scummy as the jews are, theyre p fuckin smart too.

When people that look like that buy more movie tickets than "white people", their heroes on the screen well look like them.
It's not about race. It's about money.

Edit:
Lol, she said money was a lame excuse. She's dumb too!

Last edited:
Yeah I got a copy that was missing subs but it did not hurt anything since it was mostly just the iranian president yelling durka durka durka

racist myth that only a white man can save the world?

geezuz fucking christ woman, it's a movie, get the fuck over it ffs

stupid motherfucking entitled shit bags these days take everything so damned seriously fuck man

meanwhile TW's sexually insecure white nerd male contingent loses their mind if a fake comic book character is cast as a black guy

I love when libs confuse movies with reality. It's about selling tickets you fuckshit, not perpetuating a thematic stereotype. You don't like it? Go see movies pushing your own agenda. Shithead.

where did u find that picture of me on the right

I love when libs confuse movies with reality. It's about selling tickets you fuckshit, not perpetuating a thematic stereotype. You don't like it? Go see movies pushing your own agenda. Shithead.
Speaking of TW's apopleptic white nerd contingent:

"They have a fucking nigger playing Heimdall. The Whitest of the gods!

Fuck Jews.

:lol:" - Noted shithead Fool circa 2010 not getting that its about selling tickets, you fuckstick, not perpetuating a thematic stereotype, and definitely not liking it

[Movie] First pic of Thor [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

Last edited:
Back