Official DNC Thread

OUPQKXp.jpg

If you're a White male, the dems are trying very hard to send you a message. I wonder if said males in the US are picking it up?

If you're a White male, the dems are trying very hard to send you a message. I wonder if said males in the US are picking it up?

it is very important to tell us that black lives matter

when people say all lives matter

they correct us

that's all i needed to know

the rest is just confirmation bias to their cause

bearnie sanders folks make me vomit. somehow they were born here and just dont get it at all.

Hillary is a joke, but for gods sake, I'd take her 100x over a bernie sanders.

"Hi, I'm Lena Dunham, and according to Donald Trump my body is like a 2."

CoVXRPDVIAISbpO.jpg

The shit that gets me is that in normal America other women are far more judgmental than men. Yet somehow if a man has an opinion of a woman(true in this case), he's a misogynist. #liberals

Also almost lost it when they said Hillary is the perfect person for change......wasn't change the same slogan you used 8 years ago? Yet we still need to change more? You had the last 8 years, yet....still need more? Where the fuck are we going?

Last edited:
progressives are the worst shitbags on the planet

comprised of the dregs of humanity and other assorted cultural marxist scumlords

they deserve to be mocked and humiliated at every opportunity for trying to push their insanity onto the rest of us

I did a pixel inversion on those images and I can say the blue drop sheets may or may not have been photoshopped.

this is just the beginning of it all

what else are they trying to hide from you??????

I did a pixel inversion on those images and I can say the blue drop sheets may or may not have been photoshopped.

this is just the beginning of it all

what else are they trying to hide from you??????

They changed them out for day 2 after people complained about the big blue wall. Just like they added flags after people complained as well.

Back