Do you support the minimum wage hike to $15 an hour?

Do you?

• Total voters
The last time I got plumbing work done I was quoted between 70-100/hr. The trades, even if they are non-union, make a good living, but people lose sight of that and think the only way to make money is through a college degree.

Yeah... It is.

yeah you would know suicidesnowman is secretly posting as someone named epidemic

fucking stupid

nice late quote

coombz knows nothing, "something snowman"

give me a break shit for brains

and wendel was some guy from SSA

see i played tribes and i know names unlike you fucking political junkie nerds who came here after the fact

#winning

th

Bet u get laid a lot in Colorado Springs with that line

epidemic is snowman

cold hard facts :) he even had it in his sig for a while after changing, and mentioned it a few times in different threads

maybe you should get your fellow fatty Nash to check the ips if you're in danger of having a meltdown about it...

epidemic is snowman

cold hard facts :) he even had it in his sig for a while after changing, and mentioned it a few times in different threads

maybe you should get your fellow fatty Nash to check the ips if you're in danger of having a meltdown about it...

snowman isnt suicidesnowman either

holy fuck

was it this hard for you all to follow

just amazing you clowns

Last edited:
epidemic = Sn0wm4n. and Sn0wm4n used to be Wendel

fact

u wanna talk some more shit before i post proof? :) fatty

You're fucking dumb Dutch. This is not meant to be funny or any of that shit. You're literally on par with someone of 80 IQ points.

You're fucking dumb Dutch. This is not meant to be funny or any of that shit. You're literally on par with someone of 80 IQ points.

the only thing that matches how incredibly dumb he is, is how angry he gets in every single thread

u really gotta wonder what's going on there

Reactions: bam
yes it is - definitely something Snowman anyway

and didn't he used to be WenDel?

all different people

wtf is wrong with you

21nhcmc.jpg

2lm6z4z.jpg

NOTICE the Wendell bandit thread link in epidemic's sig. he was Wendell before he was Sn0wm4n

so i was right, as usual (although i confused the issue slightly by mentioning a different snowman at first, but come on, i knew it was something along those lines :finger: )

you were wrong, although i'll allow that you weren't wrong on purpose. it's just that you're not intelligent enough to accurately parse the content of posts...and you're mad enough to have a meltdown about basically everything, even things that you haven't understood properly because you're dumb

*deep breath* did i cover everything? need someone to read it aloud to ya? ;]

Last edited:
i was never wrong

you said suicidesnowman, i said no

you kept defending your initial statement, which was wrong

you cant figure out that sn0wm4n isnt suicidesnowman, you are completely stupid

just admit you cant figure out the difference between suicidesnowman and sn0wm4n

i know its tough, so similar

Back