I'll bet someone $50 Trump picks Chris Christie as his VP

|R|u|s|t|y|

Veteran XX
I'm serious.

Will anyone take that bet?

Payment via paypal.

First one to take the bet send me a PM. I will post screenshot for all to verify.

$100 if you say your own VP candidate and win - but if you lose you owe me $100

Last edited:
I hope he picks none of the other candidates, and picks a business partner who is making a ton of money.

Last edited:
Not going to happen.

Christie is a Gov. and the "political insider" Trump would need to navigate the ins and outs would need to come from congress.

Gonna be a member of congress that is bipartisan. He needs his own lackey Medvedev that can take the presidency after Trump.

Last edited:
Don't see it. What state does Christie help Trump get that he can't already get? They work within an hour of each other.

Christie doesn't do anything for Trump's ticket. He won't bring him New Jersey or any minority votes. This will probably be the year of the hispanic VPs.

Christie was to neutralize Rubio.
Jeff Sessions was to neutralize Cruz.

Brilliantly played.

$100 if you pick your own VP choice and it happens. But then you owe me $100 too.... Or you stick to $50?
I'd have to give you my paypal info and I can't do that.

Christie doesn't do anything for Trump's ticket. He won't bring him New Jersey or any minority votes. This will probably be the year of the hispanic VPs.
Or a women VP which takes some of the draw from Hitlery.

It'd be great if he picks Paul and then he gets killed, so we can be saved by the only reasonable candidate.

Obviously not going to happen, but I can dream.

christie is going to do away with medical marijuana

fuk that guy

how retarded do you have to be to alienate ppl like that

Back